UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh Trojan AKA Lord T AKA the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is UO now. Run nonstop while consuming 500k worth of g heal charges only to be too pussy to 1v1. sad sad. Apparently no one on this shard is anything without 500k worth of wands.

TheNuthigh

Knight
this is me killing you 1v3
your lagging newb freind isnt on screen, but we both know he was there.
i would say good fight, but all you did was para spam me while your freind dies brah

You didn't kill anyone especially me. The mage npc flamestrikedhim 3 times in a row notice your mana... yeah I am going to para spam you when you run 1v1 nonstop. How about you 1v1 me like I've been trying to get you to do?

Get2BirdsStonedAtOnce sounds like a cry baby little bitch who needs to stop playing this game because he's both terrible and a pussy.

Get mad faggot

Must be why you can barely beat me more times then I beat you in duels. Imagine what would happen if you went to my level and didn't rely on stuns to get kills. So terrible you kept dieing to pure alchy drops... who's terrible now? Also I have always admitted to being above average. What is your excuse lol

Must be why you can barely beat me more times then I beat you in duels. Imagine what would happen if you went to my level and didn't rely on stuns to get kills. So terrible you kept dieing to pure alchy drops... who's terrible now? Also I have always admitted to being above average. What is your excuse lol

LOL NICE FANTASY WORLD FAGGOT.
ALCHY DUELS ALWAYS COME DOWN TO STUNS
WHAT ARE YOU NEW?

YOU ARE FARRRRR FROM ABOVE AVERAGE SCRUB

Status
Not open for further replies.