UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Superman Is on his way back.

Re: Superman Is on his way back.

Topgun1337;376538 said:
Bro chill out and stay in doom you scrub.

Hey Topgun how does it feel to be told to "shut the fuck up" literally every time you speak a word in Vent? I know they say people grow out of their baby fat, but come on bro, your 14.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;376666 said:
Hey Topgun how does it feel to be told to "shut the fuck up" literally every time you speak a word in Vent? I know they say people grow out of their baby fat, but come on bro, your 14.

to bad kyles vent got owned and hes a dumbass and didnt pay the bill so yea stfu.

Tempest

Knight

Topgun1337;376672 said:
wow is that not odd evi wasnt saying anything about me.

All of his shit talk went straight to me, don`t trip. He`s still got it in him.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

Well who ever it was to Esk is still a noob that never ever leaves doom, i have seen him at the gate like 1 or 2 times.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;376673 said:
All of his shit talk went straight to me, don`t trip. He`s still got it in him.

Well what you did is messed up man, you joined Zen. come on bro they are like the guild you have alwasy disliked and you said you would never join that guild and now your in it, man i still got alot of respect for you but i lost a little when you did that.

p01n7e

Sorceror

You guys are wrong on so many levels .. and dumb too, but that's a bonus you have to earn. (seldomly somebody earns it just by registering in an online forum, hands down)

Tempest

Knight

Topgun1337;376677 said:
Well what you did is messed up man, you joined Zen. come on bro they are like the guild you have alwasy disliked and you said you would never join that guild and now your in it, man i still got alot of respect for you but i lost a little when you did that.

Too bad I already resented Barcode when I was already in it. And you`re right I did say that I would never join Zen but this was before I got to know any of them any better than how I got to know any of you guys. They`re a good lot of people and can actually hold their own on the field, it`s more relaxing to me imo. And go ahead and call me a raging emo fag, it doesn`t change the fact that I finally roll with people who know what they`re doing.

And the fact of the matter is, they`re just as cool as the guys I miss in Pk but just as Evi says, it`s just a game and it`s the field, what goes down goes down. I never expected him of all people to start sending slander my way but you know what, whatever floats his boat.

And disrespect me all you guys want, I still hold you guys in the highest form of respect as I did when I was with you guys. Minus Rmac for having diarrhea of the mouth, and Reefer and Vancha for scamming a good friend of mine.

Topgun1337;376670 said:
to bad kyles vent got owned and hes a dumbass and didnt pay the bill so yea stfu.

What does that have to with you being a chubby 14 year old moron?

Tempest

Knight

PwNoGrApHy;376684 said:
The guy that came into vent and raged about getting ganked at Brit Gate?

Fyi I raged about you talking shit. I really don`t care about dying and losing YOUR guys` insure.

I never have to put gold into my banks, I gotta take em out. =D

I have nothing against Hyphy Train(Tempest). He got upset about me saying some whack shit (which I know I said) and I told him straight up it's just UO. How can I resent someone online for wanting to do their own thing? NEWS FLASH KIDS THIS IS ULTIMA ONLINE ITS GONNA BE FREE APRIL 1ST 2009 LETS HAVE FUN

k im done

Topgun1337

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;376685 said:
What does that have to with you being a chubby 14 year old moron?

i ave. a 3.7 gpa for like all my life so stfu and i am fat i dont give a shit