UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Superman Is on his way back.

Cerebus

Wanderer
Re: Superman Is on his way back.

The Devil's Advocate;375942 said:
lol only if you get in a fight with this 'organized' guild before your 9pm bedtime that your mom has given you.............. but if its not a school night or Wendy's is selling baconators for half off I sure will be shaking in my boots with that polar bear mask you sport :rolleyes:

are you guys complete idiots?

Topgun had a Totem, not a polar bear mask.

he just decided to sell it for parts of a mage suit

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Cerebus;376103 said:

Now he has a polar bear mask, either way he still can't even kill himself.

Lippy

Wanderer

Big deal any inbred with high dex and a good mace/items can chase people , and spam concussion . This goes for Eby too .

To Rza , playing macro "Dart Macro" . Loser.

jrhather

Wanderer

Lippy;376114 said:
Big deal any inbred with high dex and a good mace/items can chase people , and spam concussion.
Welcome to PvP. It's surprisingly simplistic.

Lippy;376114 said:
Big deal any inbred with high dex and a good mace/items can chase people , and spam concussion . This goes for Eby too .

Your dumb, thats not RZA. Get your facts straight. It's Applesauce/Insert god knows how many different characters here.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;376165 said:
Your dumb, thats not RZA. Get your facts straight. It's Applesauce/Insert god knows how many different characters here.

that characters name was Rza. So it IS Rza. Get YOUR facts straight.

Tempest

Knight

Cerebus;376171 said:
that characters name was Rza. So it IS Rza. Get YOUR facts straight.

Not the Rza you think it is though. Pretty sure that`s a clone.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

I love it how people think they know how to pvp, but hide in a house. :rolleyes:

u know that when u are only accessed to like 1 house in brit that's far from the gate and u are red, that's when u can say u pvp.

Cerebus;376103 said:

pss dumbass, he got that totem like 2 weeks ago when Shifty first joined barcode............................ so sit down and shut up.

I also love how you only denied the 'polar bear mask' part not the fact that he's a porker lol

Lippy;376114 said:

It was a clone character of the real Rza, because I love Chris.

Yeah there was a short time when I used darts, maybe 1 month and a half or 2 months. Turns out I did just as well without them. Loser.

Lippy;376114 said:

I find your hatred towards me fairly amusing.

The difference between myself and a lot of dexxers, is I have actually played and succeeded on many many MANY different pvp templates. 4 or 5 different types of mages, stealthers, dexxers, tamers, blah blah blah.

Reefer is a lot like that as well. He's a decent mage, and a decent dexxer. People will end up dying from him either way.

cmcmcm

Knight

Blacula;376247 said:
You're assuming I have an orny :p

Search more of my posts to bother me plox.

so lend him your best stuff, that's not a big difference!
PLOX
:eek:

Lippy

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;376277 said:
I find your hatred towards me fairly amusing.
The difference between myself and a lot of dexxers, is I have actually played and succeeded on many many MANY different pvp templates. 4 or 5 different types of mages, stealthers, dexxers, tamers, blah blah blah.
Reefer is a lot like that as well. He's a decent mage, and a decent dexxer. People will end up dying from him either way.

I dont hate you but there is something .

Some say we learn more from failure ,
however you do not seem to have had aquired this trait ,
which is why you will never completely understand .

Your punishment for being so ignorant is never knowing why I feel this way .

You succeeded ? So ?
Stealthers and tamers are pvp ?
He is decent , So ?

a-e-i-Own-you;376271 said:
It was a clone character of the real Rza, because I love Chris.
Yeah there was a short time when I used darts, maybe 1 month and a half or 2 months. Turns out I did just as well without them. Loser.

You love him ? ? ? ?
IMO any mage that has "Playing macro" on his screen in pvp needs to gtfo.
Congrats on losing the darts , I do just a well without them also i think , because I have never thrown a single dart .
Ok so you were a Loser back then agreed ?

N E W A Y

I love macers/dexxers to death .
I have a really evil Doom macer.
If you dont believe that than maybe we can take turns tanking 3 Impalers or a DF and will see who wins .
I have a 6/4 pally nox dexxer who is a fencer , I have just started to try and find good pvp for him .
Hell, my pvp nox mage is mostly dexxer with 100 91 100 for actual stats with gear , g agility and parry / fencing .

So Im not above shanking doom or someone (reds :)) with a dexxer .

However , i was commenting on a gank , with darts , maybe mortal , and a fast macer.
I call them as i see them so if you dont like it then BIOYA :D.

I hope to meet Superman in the field soon .

Blacula

Knight

FunkFuria;376279 said:
so lend him your best stuff, that's not a big difference!
PLOX
:eek:

Only one grammatical error (not capitalizing So,) well done sir :)

Blacula;376340 said:
Only one grammatical error (not capitalizing So,) well done sir :)

Insulting someone for their use of the English language on a multi-national forum board is pretty lame, to be honest. Especially when its quite clear that the person in questions primary language isn't even English.

Blacula

Knight

I am an English snob, if anyone who needs help with English would ask me, I'd gladly help them. Boohoo if you don't like it.