UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Superman Is on his way back.

cmcmcm

Knight
Re: Superman Is on his way back.

Blacula;376340 said:
Only one grammatical error (not capitalizing So,) well done sir :)

well, can u say that in portuguese?
i dont think so. ;)

now shsss!

cmcmcm

Knight

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;376413 said:
He could use Google Translator tool :(

yeah, but i don't think he would get a perfect translation. :eek:
:rolleyes:

Blacula if you sucks in UO, please don't come to bother me with your gramatical "blablabla".
KillaDJ frag.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Its pathetic Rza has a screen shot of me and shake above all people.

The two people that probably give him straight up knock outs more then his pillow. Get real kid , my hard drive would explode if I saved every screen shot of face fucking you.

Doza n Tanto;376434 said:
Its pathetic Rza has a screen shot of me and shake above all people.

The two people that probably give him straight up knock outs more then his pillow. Get real kid , my hard drive would explode if I saved every screen shot of face fucking you.

Ok.

Applesauce could EASILY shitkick President Bush. Done it before, Could easily do it again. Despite all the shit talk bush poses, hes still nothing spectacular. Applesauce shitkicked people in the UGLIEST GEAR you could imagine.

I believe i will LMAO at the idea of Bush "Face Fucking" Applesauce.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;376523 said:
Applesauce could EASILY shitkick President Bush. Done it before, Could easily do it again. Despite all the shit talk bush poses, hes still nothing spectacular. Applesauce shitkicked people in the UGLIEST GEAR you could imagine.

Bro chill out and stay in doom you scrub.

Blacula

Knight

FunkFuria;376411 said:
well, can u say that in portuguese?
i dont think so. ;)

now shsss!

I've been slowly learning Portuguese for the past 6 months, and it's the most beautiful language on Earth in my opinion. I still don't know near enough to get by, but I hear it's more complicated that Spanish (according to a certain Brazilian player I am friends with.) As much as I like to correct English mistakes, it's all for a good cause. When I master Brazilian Portuguese, I'll be able to explain that to you clearly :)

cmcmcm

Knight

Blacula;376540 said:
I've been slowly learning Portuguese for the past 6 months, and it's the most beautiful language on Earth in my opinion. I still don't know near enough to get by, but I hear it's more complicated that Spanish (according to a certain Brazilian player I am friends with.) As much as I like to correct English mistakes, it's all for a good cause. When I master Brazilian Portuguese, I'll be able to explain that to you clearly :)

Hmm, nice to don't see irony in your answer this time.
And good luck with your portuguese, that's is a hard language, for sure!

:)

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;376523 said:

Of course count on him to be too unintelligent to right out his feelings, Cheers ass whole for the lack of education and keeping the Rich to Poor rate well and unbalanced for me to keep making money. Thank you.

I applaud at the fact of the matter that your handi-cap cant leave your house ass thinks your better then me? Did your mom take your social security check away from you again this week? Or wait, how you going to spend that check when your in doom vegetating your life away smelling like last weeks Friday night dinner? Also known as a sign to A) Take a shower, and B) Brush your teeth

So watch the teeth, your scraping my dick .
I kick mothers in there stomachs to terminate kids like you.
and your a piece of shit so how about that?

Tempest

Knight

Doza n Tanto;376579 said:
Of course count on him to be too unintelligent to right out his feelings, Cheers ass whole for the lack of education and keeping the Rich to Poor rate well and unbalanced for me to keep making money. Thank you.

I applaud at the fact of the matter that your handi-cap cant leave your house ass thinks your better then me? Did your mom take your social security check away from you again this week? Or wait, how you going to spend that check when your in doom vegetating your life away smelling like last weeks Friday night dinner? Also known as a sign to A) Take a shower, and B) Brush your teeth

LMAO damn.

Doza n Tanto;376579 said:

I would love to video tape what he would do to you in a real life (which is what actually matters) confrontation