UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Superman Is on his way back.

Re: Superman Is on his way back.

mm - All I hit Mastershake with was an Explode but Superman already had him on a leash

d - Me and Superman were fighting President Bush and Zero 2v2..Bush drops, and Zero recalls out

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 216
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 219

Tempest

Knight

Topgun1337;375766 said:
Yea even if you get a parry mage you'll die to him still. =/

Pretty sure no dexxer would take me down alone on Akasha when she had parry and 42 dci.

lkkhero

Wanderer

I could be wrong, but by looking at the screenshot that a-e-i own you posted, isn't it easyuo considered 3rd party program?

Tempest

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;375770 said:
doubt that id give you a run for ur money if not face planted. :)

Even back when darts weren`t fixed I don`t recall dying to Superman alone.

I`ll admit you gave me a run for my money but never in my life did I die once to a dexxer alone on her.

-EDIT- Meant to say never did I die to a dexxer alone on her when she had 120 fence/115 parry/80 dex/42 dci

Hyphy Train;375773 said:
Even back when darts weren`t fixed I don`t recall dying to Superman alone.

I`ll admit you gave me a run for my money but never in my life did I die once to a dexxer alone on her.

-EDIT- Meant to say never did I die to a dexxer alone on her when she had 120 fence/115 parry/80 dex/42 dci

and i dont think you have ever killed me either becuase i think you remember my wolf form :)

J

John Doe

John Doe, the mysterious mambo jambo Wandering Healer has now dispelled the forces of evil from this wretched wasteland... Before thy walks across my path with maces in your hands and shields in the air, be weary.. The mysterious mambo jambo John Doe will crush your soul in the spot you stand.

Tempest

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;375774 said:
and i dont think you have ever killed me either becuase i think you remember my wolf form :)

Course, Akasha was made specifically to never die to dexxers, and be support on the field, not a spelldamage powerhouse like she is right now...

This was when Gunz was active and had a fuckload of archers to handle.

Falx

Traveler

lkkhero;375771 said:
I could be wrong, but by looking at the screenshot that a-e-i own you posted, isn't it easyuo considered 3rd party program?

i laughed

lkkhero;375771 said:

easyuo.exe was the name of his character.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

lol we'll see how he handles eo paras as a dexxer rofl... Oh and be sure to have high fire, or you will die the same as always. Good luck i guess.

Note* For easy handling of any dexxer use this equation, warfork + dci = never getting hit ;/

[Drakull]

Knight

Well... you get hit more often than you would like to... specially if the dexer is also using bushido, but I have to agree that disarming with the warfork really hurts... and gives you a lot of time to heal back.