UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Superman Is on his way back.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Superman Is on his way back.

Chamilli0nAir3;375863 said:
i can get past the eo ganks i had to do it befor im sure i can do it again.

correction, you had to get past the eo ganks of retards, not organized guilds. You getting away from an r.w gank is no great feat sir. Even blacula accomplishes this from time to time.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

lkkhero;375771 said:
I could be wrong, but by looking at the screenshot that a-e-i own you posted, isn't it easyuo considered 3rd party program?

Yea and he and its his name he doesn't use easyuo.

Topgun1337

Sorceror

luigi-demise;375874 said:
correction, you had to get past the eo ganks of retards, not organized guilds. You getting away from an r.w gank is no great feat sir. Even blacula accomplishes this from time to time.

Well i think we will destroy any guild you can bring up to us and ask us to fight this "Organized guild" we will destroy any guild.:)

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Topgun1337;375887 said:
Well i think we will destroy any guild you can bring up to us and ask us to fight this "Organized guild" we will destroy any guild.:)

yeah refer to that harry rpv. You guys "destroyed" us with your organized sync deaths. Gee....

Blacula

Knight

luigi-demise;375874 said:
You getting away from an r.w gank is no great feat sir. Even blacula accomplishes this from time to time.

SOMEONE is in love with me :eek:

Blacula

Knight

I also get out of a lot of things, including my chair to GO TO WORK lol.

Tempest

Knight

Topgun1337;375887 said:

Just like how me, Razer, and Dragon took out 6 or 7 of your Pk guild during a coon earlier today?

You guys may have won the coon but you guys got utterly destroyed during the fights inside the dungeon.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;375925 said:
Just like how me, Razer, and Dragon took out 6 or 7 of your Pk guild during a coon earlier today?

You guys may have won the coon but you guys got utterly destroyed during the fights inside the dungeon.

I mean just with you topgun, i'm sure people would say you are a "heavy" burden to have on their team. :rolleyes:

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

okay luigi, I think the whole nasal problem thing is getting old. Either Find something else to sit down and talk shit about or just stop. your not proving anything to anyone. ;/

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Mario-Demise;375932 said:
okay luigi, I think the whole nasal problem thing is getting old. Either Find something else to sit down and talk shit about or just stop. your not proving anything to anyone. ;/

Your right, i'm not proving anything to anyone, so what's your point?

Topgun1337;375887 said:

lol only if you get in a fight with this 'organized' guild before your 9pm bedtime that your mom has given you.............. but if its not a school night or Wendy's is selling baconators for half off I sure will be shaking in my boots with that polar bear mask you sport :rolleyes:

The Devil's Advocate;375942 said:
lol only if you get in a fight with this 'organized' guild before your 9pm bedtime that your mom has given you.............. but if its not a school night or Wendy's is selling baconators for half off I sure will be shaking in my boots with that polar bear mask you sport :rolleyes:

Oh god, wheres the reputation system when you need it.

Yeah and you think icon is soooo goood? lol topgun dueld icon last nite and won lol. so i mean i geuss icon is uberly good too.