UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Update

dakkon10

Wanderer
Re: Summer Update

keep in mind they're not really dropping the houses for other players benefit, they're simply deleting the homes because the player owning them is abusing the rules

HolyRoller

Wanderer

Mark;1488481 said:
There wasn't much loot to be had even if I had left it. Because this was the first real enforcement I specifically tried to be as gentle as possible.

wow, I guess that loot I came across today was actually just an IDOC that no one else knew about. That's nuts since the only reason I was out and about was because you said you were deleting houses in IRC.

It was crazy close to vesper, I'm surprised no one knew about it.

Sunrefni

Wanderer

Mandatory-PSI;1488419 said:
Some guy i ran into got his house dropped his name was Cotton, he was talking to a gm when I ran into him, apprently he said he only owned 4 house's and the one the gms or admins dropped was the largest of the 4. He claims to have lost 25 mill in rares i guess we will see.. I doute hes telling the truth but a gm was talking with him before the server reset..

No, he said he only owns three houses, because the GMs dropped one too many. It just so happens that the house that fell was riddled with rares, armor, and exceptional instruments. Among the rares were an IDOC hunter hat, an "I paid the bills" hat, and a rose of Trinsic. Need I list more?

Two more plots were dropped of his, which set him back to four houses--the limit. For unknown reasons, a third house was dropped. Now he has three houses.

Mark

Knight

Sunrefni;1488562 said:
No, he said he only owns three houses, because the GMs dropped one too many. It just so happens that the house that fell was riddled with rares, armor, and exceptional instruments. Among the rares were an IDOC hunter hat, an "I paid the bills" hat, and a rose of Trinsic. Need I list more?

Two more plots were dropped of his, which set him back to four houses--the limit. For unknown reasons, a third house was dropped. Now he has three houses.

I didn't delete any houses that were bursting full of loot. Actually, I left some people with 5-6 to give them time to clean up shop, maybe I shouldn't have.

I also didn't put anyone down to 3 houses. Maybe that fourth house is sitting on a house farming account collecting dust.

The Judes

Wanderer

I didn't find anything big, but i place an 8x12 in about 1 minute ago. I found multiple 7x7-7x9 spots. I gated in some newbie players I'd seen out fighting bears with a kryss to place those. They're out there working trying to get ahead, not sitting in Brit begging for money.

Milli420

Wanderer

Mark, a few friends and I were wondering though, if you own 4 houses, but you log onto a friends account who owns a house once or twice, will that count you as owning 5 houses? How do you determain if a player owns more then 4 houses?

Snax

Wanderer

Sunrefni;1488562 said:

Honestly, call the Whambulance... its unfair to a lot of people who play here when people own 4+ houses. Why you even need more than one is beyond me...

So now he only has 3 houses to leave empty and take up space for people who need them? OH NO!

M a r i s

Wanderer

If anything..the four houses you should have are:

Either all next to each other, for a city or:

A main house,
A vendor house,
A PK house
And a house near your guild..or you guild house.

Can substitute storage house for vendor, or PK house, and even Guild house..

But there is now way you need 5 or more houses..Sure it is nice, but you dont need.

If I get a big plot that ive been looking for ill sell my house I IDOCd near the yew bank. Theres no real reason in my mind to have more then one house alltogether, my brother has one and I have one. Anyone who has 5+ houses is just greedy and deserves to have their house bulldozed in my opinion.

THE REIGN

Wanderer

a vorpal bunny;1488750 said:
If I get a big plot that ive been looking for ill sell my house I IDOCd near the yew bank. Theres no real reason in my mind to have more then one house alltogether, my brother has one and I have one. Anyone who has 5+ houses is just greedy and deserves to have their house bulldozed in my opinion.

QFT right thur mate

So does this mean if I know of someone with more then 4 houses I should report it because this one guy that was showing me all of his houses had 5 and id love to get my hands on one of them. =) hit me up on aim if you'd like for me to report it.

Aim: Alexander Terror

Elf

Sorceror

I think one house per IP would be even better. They're just big bank boxes anyway...

dakkon10

Wanderer

Alexander Terror;1489452 said:
So does this mean if I know of someone with more then 4 houses I should report it because this one guy that was showing me all of his houses had 5 and id love to get my hands on one of them. =) hit me up on aim if you'd like for me to report it.

Aim: Alexander Terror

just because someone says they own all the houses...doesn't mean they really do

After its finalized can we get an update of when this pvm thing is going to start and how long it will run.