UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Update

Re: Summer Update

Some guy i ran into got his house dropped his name was Cotton, he was talking to a gm when I ran into him, apprently he said he only owned 4 house's and the one the gms or admins dropped was the largest of the 4. He claims to have lost 25 mill in rares i guess we will see.. I doute hes telling the truth but a gm was talking with him before the server reset..

M a r i s

Wanderer

yea..i saw his houses..actually 2 of his houses fell..a 9x9 and i think an L- Shape..in Trinsic swamps..

That place got beat so hard..i saw lots of spaces

Bread Eight

Sorceror

Well me and my wife both play, all 4 of hers got dropped and one of mine got dropped. Leaveing my IP with only 3 houses which is kinda weird since it should be 4. A friend of mine also only owned 2 houses and one got dropped.......

Bread Eight;1488439 said:
Well me and my wife both play, all 4 of hers got dropped and one of mine got dropped. Leaveing my IP with only 3 houses which is kinda weird since it should be 4. A friend of mine also only owned 2 houses and one got dropped.......

why the hell would you need 8 houses other then just being greedy?

dakkon10

Wanderer

a vorpal bunny;1488451 said:
why the hell would you need 8 houses other then just being greedy?

exactly what i was thinking
I mean if you said "they were for the guild", let the guildmates own some then

Bread Eight

Sorceror

And Im not mad at all I understand its 4 per IP not per person. But shouldn't they have left me with 4 not 3?

dakkon10

Wanderer

i'm not 100% sure how they determine...possibly it's been stated somewhere. Do they track # of houses by houses owned on accounts that were created at a specific IP?

Mark

Knight

SirMixPix;1488468 said:
i like it better when they did the 07 purge and the loot was left behind instead of deleted

There wasn't much loot to be had even if I had left it. Because this was the first real enforcement I specifically tried to be as gentle as possible.

Mark;1488481 said:
There wasn't much loot to be had even if I had left it. Because this was the first real enforcement I specifically tried to be as gentle as possible.

so scouting houses is pretty much a waste of time or no?

M a r i s

Wanderer

Deleting loot means more unnoticable, and if you all would listen, Mark stated that he started with the small plots/ less valuable plots now. And for those complaining about not placing any thing, you just gotta look.. I've found 5 plots so far, let some friends place tho, as i am at my 4...