UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Update

Mark

Knight
Summer Update

As we discussed a while back, we've recently begun going through housing logs and removing player's houses that put them over the limit of 4.

We've started with the biggest offenders, but we plan on making sure everyone obeys this rule. There has been ample warning and there are no excuses. Housing is a limited resource and we all must respect that.

We also will be cleaning up AI and taming code to fix some quirkiness.

There has also been some tenative discussion of special summer monsters and new rare drops to encourage PVM. Don't plan on an easy hunt though.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Re: Summer Update

Translation: There are free house spots out there right now. Go find one :-P

Sunrefni

Wanderer

By fixing the "quirkiness" of the taming code, do you mean how the pets circle the target?

Mark

Knight

Azareil;1488253 said:
Please tell me that one of them was "Red Apple"

I suspect some players are laundering houses through proxies and guildmates, which I'll take care of over the next few weeks.

Mark

Knight

Sunrefni;1488252 said:
By fixing the "quirkiness" of the taming code, do you mean how the pets circle the target?

Yes, among other strange behavior.