UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Summer Update

drakeypooh1

Wanderer
Re: Summer Update

I find it amazing that people are willing to spend $245 on a game when there are some people who haven't even seen that much money before in their lives. Why don't you send me some money if you're that well off? ;)

Moosebish

Wanderer

Has anyone found any of those rare monsters or items yet? I killed "The Tribal Queen" before, but she didn't drop anything other than a crap load of gold...

Moosebish

Wanderer

Where did you kill tha Tribal queen?

The tribal queen spawned in the tribal forst outside del. She hit freakin hard, one FS from her would redline you and ebolts just hurt like a mofo, I wouldn't recommend using anything less than a mare and a dragon with crazy vetting action.

how is it that not having a house plays into you not being able to build you character? i have seven totally finished characters of many varieties, (no skillball for me thanks) and have found that working on them in the house is just dangerous. you can be creative and find some place in town. one house per ip? a thief alone can take up a good chunk of storage in a decent sized house! @@

Raf

Wanderer

Anyone else fight some special summer monsters? If so, where did you fight em? Were they though?

Milisani

Wanderer

I know I'm late wandering into this thread but just had a comment on the following: "If more than one person is using the IP than whoever owns the computer owns the house and has to share!"

I use my laptop whenver I'm at my boyfriends (which is quite a lot really) to play UO since I don't have an internet connection in the place I rent atm. He started playing a few days ago. We both use our OWN computers, but use the same IP. Why should we have to share one single house between us just because we have the same IP? It's not as if we both want four, or even two, each, one each would do us fine.

The $20.00 per tile idea... We live in the UK. Would that change to £20 or would it change to the £10 that roughly it is after the exchange rate? Paying real life money for a house seems ridiculously silly to me anyway, we're both students and don't even have £50 spare for luxuries let alone hundreds for a house on UO! It would be completely unworkable for those on low incomes.

Pfhor

Wanderer

You can have 4 houses per IP address, not 1. If you both owned 2 you would be at the cap of 4. If one owns 3 and the other 2, one of them would be deleted.

Milisani

Wanderer

Yeah, I get that. I was talking about the idea that was suggested of only having 1 per IP and giving an example where the situation the poster described would be unfair. Me and my boyfriend don't even do much together on UO, I just help him out a bit if he needs it and steal any leather or cotton he picks up *whistles* So it would be a bit unfair for us to be forced to share a house when we don't really have anything to do with each other ingame.