UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting a roleplaying community

WarriorMan

Wanderer
well me an dead eye just about have every set up in guild as far as ranking system i have no idea what he has planned but if you want to join pm him i guess or use his aim name in his signture hope you join

dead-eye

Knight
well we had our first guild war today with a 1v1 going down in luna bank the horrible outcasts tnc decided to walk by me so i attacked him in rpish way and well hmmm how should i say this,

his superior skill owned me! lol figures i just bought sowrdsmanship too and he must be like gm in whatever skill he was because i died in 3 hits lol

dead-eye

Knight
also some info on guards of yew

heres the plan

we will have the head guard aka me

then the second in command aka warrior man

those two people will be the only one ever allowed on an ostard so in a fight people can tell who we are.

then we will have our archers for support from behind. the second in command will stay in back with the archers giving them orders.

the head guard will charge with the horsemen to the front line.

the cavarly will follow behind with there weapons of sort.

weapons can be mace swords and fencing.

then people who wont do battle will be the guild crafters who will supply some armor and weapons. i would really like to see a peasents guild tho.

to mabey help someone out with starting this think about all the guilds. you may want to make a tamer to sell people horses.

and i will sell the peasents leather for cheap. or mabey trade it in for some armor and other things like that.

make a tavern or a shop or both for the look and feel of a shop and stuff liek that.

well thats it for now.

xaxas

Wanderer
I got huge problems with my internet at the moment, but as soon as it gets better (or at least good enough to be able to move 3 steps in a row) i can make some "advertising" of the RP community among my friends playing in demise, and if they like the idea they can tell their friends and so on. Thats the only way to make all this stuff popular i think. Btw i wanted to ask will The Guardsman of Yew be a neutral, mercenary guild or they'll be in permanent war with someone (the pirates for example) and of course they're supposed to be protecting the peasant's guild, right? Sry if my questions sound stupid, i really havent played for 2-3 days now and i'm not very informed

dead-eye

Knight
yea its more neutral but if the peasents are attacked we will fight with them considering that they will be our supliers of most items and they live next to us.

u should join the guards that would be great, we have like 3 poeple atm but i know of 2 that are pretty sure they will join.

xaxas

Wanderer
I already joined Sintoo's clan, but thanks for the offer. Btw i think 2 people i know will join the community too. Perhaps we'll grow in size enough to make the first real fight soon :D

dead-eye

Knight
well wew went to war with another half roleplaying guild. not sure if there in the community but we owned the one guy that was on at the moment. we chased him out of luna like 3 times and killed him in umbra twice.

so we dont want to samurai in there either...or else...

WarriorMan

Wanderer
im the one who owned him lol but anyways how come no one from sintoo's guild is ever on were wared with yous but i never see ya?

pbguy434

Knight
Yup, ya sure did own the guy with no healing, no arrows, 50 tactics, and 40 hiding :rolleyes: . Not to mention a massive 8 physical resist!

dead-eye

Knight
lol pbguy im guessing that was u lol

and bs he had 8 resisnt he had tailon made clotheing spined!

tailon is my friend 120 tailor he lives by me so thats bs u had 8 resist hehe!

caught ya in a lie! ahahaha *evil grin*

pbguy434

Knight
Uhh no, I had a leather set from an elite ninja I killed. I just recently made myself a spined suit because whatever-his-name-is was hitting me for 23s with a katana. And it wasn't even blue, I don't see how you could get those mistaken.

I didn't know that the usage of the word "own" in an RP forum was so great.

pbguy434

Knight
I schooled you and dead-eye twice each during SW. Thats all the rematch I need :) .

By the time I get my guy done you won't want a rematch either.