UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting a roleplaying community

WarriorMan

Wanderer
i never said i was god but i cant exacly beat some one who like all gm when i got like 30 healing and 50 chiv

also im the strogest one in my guild currently the other guys arent as trained in like there wepon skills fred has like 50 archer and sam has like 70 swords

WarriorMan

Wanderer
well anyways i know there was more then 3 rp guild that were going to be started start them now with us so your bout at the same spot and dont fall behind i rember a theif guild or pirate or somthin like that

Sintoo

Sorceror
I think this thread has gotten seriously out of hand maybe keep the smack talk out of here? :p and keep this thread for the roleplaying purpose it was meant to be? :D

WarriorMan

Wanderer
lol pb you really need a life if all you can do is follow around where i post and say shit about it and i dont know how to play black jack is that my fault

pbguy434

Knight
Thou knowest that thou art in the discussion of this object known to most men as "ArePee", Now I asketh of you! Please starteth the ArePee-eth!

*Thinks to self* Jackass *Ends thought*

dead-eye

Knight
too badeth thateth theyeth alwayeth DIDNT USE ETH AFTER EVERYSINGLOE WORD>

say im talking to a person

i would be like

aye there!
tis a beautiful day no?
i am going to practice the art os swordsmanship on this fine day!
would tho like to join me? in the slaughter of the mighty beast ettins?
aye that is great come along i will lead tho's way!

thats the true roleplaying way!
u all suck at it except for sintoo hes good at it too

Zayle

Wanderer
Dead you couldn't role playeth yourself out of a paperbag! Given the fact that a paper bag cannot be ganked or said to "suck" just because of use of a suffix. Are you like eth-a-phobic or something? And dude ever hear of dialect? Either get a time machine and proove that "eth" is a suffix that never existed or learn to role play.

Not to mention the way your entire guild ganks me without even such a word as "Scoundral thou shallt die by my blade!" and then run away without even a "Fallback this man has the strength of fifty!"

dead-eye

Knight
lol lol lol and wut do u do when i run by? huh huh i hear no words from u and when i yell peace because i am busy doing things wut happens? next thing i know im poisoned bleeding and disarmed from your pathetic tactics that are un noble!

pbguy434

Knight
Aye! My fellow Girl Hands of Mook suppporters! A major victory hath been layed upon our soil! If thou would like to see the action, one would be free to "download" this re-enactment and enjoy a grand moving picture!

The great magnus is sorry that the walls and fellow guildmate could not be properly placed. Aye, I would be incredibly sorry that the walls were not supplied in the re-enactment kit.

Aye, its a reather long play, so thou might want to speed objects up a bit, as it is completely under your control. You mayest even want to skip unto the end, which in my humble oppinion is full of action-eth!

dead-eye

Knight
I do no longer want to even associate with the guild mhgh i will never war them again or even speak to them. i have been unrightfully looted.

heres how it go's.

we were roleplaying and started to talk about my archer dead eye they said i couldnt kill a fly so blah blah blah ten mintues later im in the yew guild and we are batteling for fun.

i come back to get my stuff and my luck 75 hat is gone! so as of this problem i will no longer asociatte with mhgh good luck and good riddance to them!