UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Starting a roleplaying community

pbguy434

Knight
If thou would want your Disguide of Magery (which thou truely are not magic!), then thou should ask. One should not attack a foe and expect their loot to be safe and intact! Noweth, we can arrange a private meeting to exchange matters.

Your faction gives me the taste of blood I do so need. Aye, I also do have a "Medium Stone Table" that I have warranted aswell. I can see negotiations in our future.

dead-eye

Knight
I F-n KNEW IT they are bullcrap cheraters.

ur so called ahaha look at them has cuaght u in a scandal EVERYONE WATCH THE MOVIE
IN THE MOVIE CLICK SKILLS U CAN SEE HIS SKILLS. FIRST THING I NOTICED WAS THAT HE HAD !710 SKILLS

second thing is that he has 120 fencing!!! no powerscrolls is a rule is it not?
bullshitters!!! i will never fight u again!

well that is my statements as to y they shoulda never been in roleplay community! look at there name not even roleplaying!

pbguy434

Knight
Aye! If thou does not feel courageous enough to continue this war, then thou shalt surrender! These "Scrolls of Power", as you mentioned in a previous conversation, enhance the abilities of a said man. Thou said it thyself, times are changing! New "mounts", as you called it, and so called scrolls of power! Mayest I remind you, even under the most magical circumstances, the nude man prevailed!

This is the first official word on the surrendering of the Guardsmen of Yew! Yew is no longer safe, for their guards have failed them!

dead-eye

Knight
too bad we have only failed because someone hasnt read the rules on this thread.

o and i now have also noticed my bag of sending is gone!

pbguy434

Knight
Dead-Eye said:
o and i now have also noticed my bag of sending is gone!
Aye, the price of a surrender! They were at one time kept as my prisoners of war, but at that moment in time we were still at the warring point! Thou hath surrendered your honor, and for that you must pay.

*The great magnus is looks at the rules right now.*
Just as I had thought! The rules have not changed, I have no broken a single rule! Thou hast broken more rules than I! I have merely been relieving you of these rule-breaking items!

dead-eye

Knight
no magic items including powerscrolls 120 fencing just doesnt magically apear unless without a powerscroll and ur a faggot for keeping my shit

no worries ill just go buy another one or do the quest. hell wuts 30k i make that in one day and that stone table i didnt need and i have a much more stylish 70 luck hat so agahahahah!

pbguy434

Knight
Now mayest I break apart these commandments of battle?

No magic items.
Aye, no items were used - except for my meer tear kite shield and my trusting kryss and war fork!
Do not kill an enemy on sight.
The great Magnus has given his enemies time to run, talk it up, and possibly surrender. Magnus does not believe that surrendering is an option!
Do not enter a building when you are mounted.
Aye, we are both guilty of this wretched crime.
No obscene language or immature attitude accepted.
Aye, the immature attitude is yours, sir.
Stay in character at all time (use guild chat if there something you need to say or ask )
My re-enactment clearly shows that you are the one at fault.
No camping at enemy territory. If you've been to any enemy territory, no matter what you did there (just walked around), don't return for 20 minutes
I wilst say again, we both are guilty of this.
All guildmembers must have their guild abbreviation shown, except if they are civilians
My guild tag is clearly shown, as should be.
No Banning from houses, and Remove should only be used in roleplayed context in non-combat situations. *kicks out assassin through window*
I will have to point out that you are the one that have used the mysterious "Leave House" option without any reason! Thou can see it in my re-enactment.
Avoid attacking characters that are obviously disconnected (but don't expect people to notice in the heat of battle, and don't complain when mistakes are made)
Were you not responding back to my attack? I must say you were!
And I was thinking about a a MAX amount of armor to wear around 35 - 40.
Whats your armor rating? Mine would be 40 on the mark! Are't thou the one wearing a full suit of so-called Spined Leather, aswell?
No coloured weapons.
Nothing but iron for me!
Looting & stealing
For each encounter, things lootable and stealable are limited to:
Up to 500 gold and any number of gems
50 Bandages, food and 5 of each potion
10 of each Reagents and scrolls

Aye, I see no rule about taking prisoners of war!
No poisoned weapons unless you can poison them yourself
Aye, as you clearly have sent a spy among us, thou can see I am a grandmaster in the art of poisoning. Thank ye very much.
You may not use any spells in combat if you are mounted at any time in the battle.
Aye, I have no way in the use of spells! Although I do not, thou sure hath casted many-a-spells of Chivalry while on your weak steed!
Mages may only use one summoned animal ("Summon Creature" spell) in battle.
Mages? Would thou be speaking of the poor human that evidently grew battle weary and quit your faction? I believe he was your archer, Frederick,'s brother! He has been slain.
If you die, get ressurrected and return to your corpse. As soon as you reach it, hide, loot your remaining gear and then get away from the battle scene.
Avoid being seen as much as possible. You're currently a casualty of war.

Thou is a casuality of war! Along with your precious bag that seems to send objects.
Keep the death-robe on for 30 minutes, and do not rejoin the battle. This marks that you are Injured and may not participate in any way, including healing, stealing etc.
Should thou not wear a robe after newly ressurected? Or should thou just wear this robe of death while injured?

As thou can see, no rules have been broken in this rather inense war. I would love to do battle with your kind in a later time! My taste for blood becomes ever more needing.

dead-eye

Knight
wow ur really a moron. u were on ur hjorse casting chiv too and can only loot theese items rule that u stated YOU FRIKEN BROKE IT. HMM IS A BAG OF SENDING GOLD NONONO!!! IS MY LUCK HAT BANDIES HELL NO>

AND I DONT KNOW IF U REMMEBER BUT U SAID MY ARCHER SUCKED.
so i added him just to show u. not to friken roleplay with him.
also if u didnt disarm every single time. i woulda killed u and u know it considering one shot took out half your health, a stone table is not part of lootable items anyways either. so my not so much of a friend, you have broken mighty rules!

pbguy434

Knight
I swear to god your in idiot. I DO NOT HAVE CHIVALRY. None of my chars even have a magical ability. You truely are an idiot.

You joined the guild to prove how much you can "woop" me? You hit me once. Way to "woop" me, idiot. Is your luck hat bandies? NOW IT IS! I cut that sucker up and I am gonna have tons of fun using the most valuable bandages I have used before.

I believe that you have cast all of your credability aside. You have said many things that I supposedly did (or have, such as a skill) which have been proved wrong. You can look at that almighty RPV and you will look into my skill and I have NO magical abilities. My god man, your more retarded than frikken Dekard. And that takes a LOT.

Can you not make a decent argument?

Sidenote:
AND I DONT KNOW IF U REMMEBER BUT U SAID MY ARCHER SUCKED.
so i added him just to show u
You sure did a good job proving my point. But I don't remember saying it to begin with. I remember you saying that the heavens will rain arrows upon me and all that stuff. You said that I sucked, not the other way around. I took it as a challenge.

dead-eye

Knight
also hmm i didnt kill u because u used that bullshit disarm. u cant even fight like a man.

u hit with disarm then bleed then poison. and i hit u once and took out half ur health. ur a sad pathetic roleplayer.

Sintoo

Sorceror
Sintoo said:
I think this thread has gotten seriously out of hand maybe keep the smack talk out of here? :p and keep this thread for the roleplaying purpose it was meant to be? :D

*Whistles* :rolleyes:

Just give it up, get over it, talk it out, whatever and leave the "he started it" five year old mentality behind.

Instead of pushing eachouther down and whining about "oh your RP abilitys suck" how about helping eachouther out? give tips or atleast have a perfectly fine explenation on why you think this.
I myself is having a hard time adjusting to roleplaying as a samurai I mean what does a samurai do? I've never even roleplayed as a human once...well except when I started out in the undead as one...but then I was a cowardly greedy theif wanting to become undead wich is quite difrent I can tell you :p

All will die one time sooner or later in combat. Sure some people are better then others but come on, telling people how much they suck and how useless they are everytime they fail to beat you isint something I wanted with this.

About your items Dead-eye sorry to see you lose em but you had no busniess having your archer there in the first place.

also hmm i didnt kill u because u used that bullshit disarm. u cant even fight like a man.
u hit with disarm then bleed then poison. and i hit u once and took out half ur health.

Its his tactic! How can you even whine on that? and if you know thats what he's going to do why dont you think of a tactic that will work or stand a chance against it?
Shit I'd use disarm and bleed to if I could but the more japan medieval weaponry available doesnt use these things and since I care more about the so called roleplaying aspect of it I value that higher then kicking someones ass.
Does it mather how much of his health you took? he stilled killed you? if you were a boxer and get your opponent down in the math 3 times and then he knock you out cold...are you going to say Oh you coward you only won because you hit me to hard I almost had you.

ur a sad pathetic roleplayer.

:confused:

and Pbguy...stop taking dead-eyes stuff :p

pbguy434

Knight
I'm a sad patehetic roleplayer? And who is the one who is constantly typing "ur" and all those other definately NOT Roleplaying terms? And does it matter if you did 32 damage to me? I don't think it does.

You keep going back to how I disarm/bleed/poison. You should REALLY get your facts straight! I can not Disarm + Bleed + Poison, I do not have enough mana. I could at most do two of those in a row. Get the facts stright, and stop going back to this overused point of yours.

I would like to point out that you being in a full suit of magic armor had nothing to do with doing 31 damage to a naked person?

*Edit*
Haha, Sintoo. I left this thread open in my browser, forgot that I didn't post it before :p . And I agree 100% with your post, no joke.

dead-eye

Knight
yea i agree with u too sintoo but. also you do tlak out of line too pb (specially when u start talking crap about our guild)

and where in the rulkes does it say u can use pwoerscrolls? someone plz tell me that.

pbguy434

Knight
Dead-Eye said:
yea i agree with u too sintoo but. also you do tlak out of line too pb (specially when u start talking crap about our guild)
Thou hast talked crap towards me. I just made thou eat thy words!

Dead-Eye said:
and where in the rulkes does it say u can use pwoerscrolls? someone plz tell me that.
Doth the great rules say I can not use these Scrolls of Power? I shall not equip magical items, just as thou great rules said.

Sintoo

Sorceror
Pbguy434 said:
Doth the great rules say I can not use these Scrolls of Power? I shall not equip magical items, just as thou great rules said.

Actually yeah they do. I think somewhere I've posted here that I missed to write that in, and in anouther place where I wrote about my guild and the rules that would go by them i wrote it aswell.
But does it mather? no. As I said I gave up the community thing for now, wasent a chance in hell that I could make everyone happy with the rules and I just got tired of it so I wrote down rules that would go for my guild only, if other people want to follow them great but theres no such thing that says you have to follow them to make a roleplaying guild for the moment to be in the so called community...cause there is no community. There for no community rules. Theres three guilds, and two of them seem to focus most of their energy on arguing with eachouther.

Oh and one more thing I started to think about...what happend to all the people that had something against the rules? Now when your free to do whatever you want to do, how come you suddenly lost interest in this whole thing and dissaperad of the face of the earth? Where you just writing to whine and argue and had no real interest in this at all?
Not alot of people wanted to be in this all had their own ideas they wanted to do, but none seems to be doing them so to me it all seemed like all you wanted to do was nag.

There's no silverspoons being handed out, get your ass in gear and fix things yourself.

Peace.

Merberol

Wanderer
hmm guilds

i musst say i have not read trugh all of this thread so if an idea like this allready has come up i am sorry ...

i was thinking .. in a rp comunity where ppl seriusly play rp guilds wich limits the youse of mages .. some mage rps gets left out . ( me for one [ allways wantet to play mage in yew militia on europa shard ] ) så i was thinking why not make a good mage guild in addition to all the fine guilds the are being made so that we mage nerds may role play mages with you ...

if any onw wishes to diskuss possibilities withthis idea kontakt me on msn [email protected] or icq # 234458595

id love to make a serious Mage guild or join one as a mage novis . but i musst say one thing for the item restriktions ... magic equipment ... why not ? if you can craft it why not wear it .. ?

with besst regards / Llorian Avlec Starshine

WarriorMan

Wanderer
well theres nothing wrong with wearihg crafted armor acully thats what your supposed to do really the main rule ine this is no magic mods besides like luck cause spined you cant stop it. But really this is just taking out runic made and monster looted besides that your fine so craft all you want