UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Killa DJ

Sorceror
WTF is this? if YOU want to fight 1v1 come to fucking brit you pussy... what we have to inbox to pvp now? get off forum you bitch.... "hope on demise" is this how pvp will be from now on? We are gonna inbox each other mean things and set locations for duels?

Kurupted

Squire
again alvin thanks for liking his post. clear logic makes him look dumb. "Bunch of people in fel brit looking for pvp

^ those are your words exactly dude. this is a 1v1 invitation. gtfo with that weak shit bitch" i mean exact quotes of him saying multiple people are at bg but then he wants me to come to bg to fight? never syas to 1v1 just to fight. then says im dodgeing? haha man your such a fucking hater

Kurupted

Squire
WTF is this? if YOU want to fight 1v1 come to fucking brit you pussy... what we have to inbox to pvp now? get off forum you bitch.... "hope on demise" is this how pvp will be from now on? We are gonna inbox each other mean things and set locations for duels?

yeah man you literally said you own words multiple people are at bg. how are we suppose to get a 1v1 off? like this is plain as day logic? wtf is wrong with your guy's heads?

Killa DJ

Sorceror
YOUR the one talking shit saying your a beast, yet your such a BITCH you cant even show face in fel brit, nor can you even say who you are.

Kurupted

Squire
and what is wrong with a pm? it would have took half the time as all these post? your just scared like the rest of them.

Killa DJ

Sorceror
I said I want to fight ... from what im hearing you run in one vs one, which is then considered FIELD fighting.... if your so brave and like talking, come fight me here

Kurupted

Squire
yeah man dj lets just keep talking all night on here. yet you could easily just say yeah pm me for 1v1. like so simple man. what weak bitches. im logging now

Killa DJ

Sorceror
no your just a bitch, why do i have to go to your location to fucking pvp... I'm telling you where I AM. If you want to fight come get some, if not then STFU... you cant claim shit about being "beast of demise" if you've never been in brit. Go fucking quit... Your the reason demise is shit, bitches like you that cant even fight in fel unless you have your buddies online... I die every day, everyone ganks the shit out of me and I also kill a lot, i have balls, and i DONT pound my chest about it...

Go to sleep and dont get back on

Kurupted

Squire
I said I want to fight ... from what im hearing you run in one vs one, which is then considered FIELD fighting.... if your so brave and like talking, come fight me here

get real, 30 seconds pwnt, and you ran literally the entire fucking time bro

Attachments

• like i said, king bitch.png
    like i said, king bitch.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20

Kurupted

Squire
no your just a bitch, why do i have to go to your location to fucking pvp... I'm telling you where I AM. If you want to fight come get some, if not then STFU... you cant claim shit about being "beast of demise" if you've never been in brit. Go fucking quit... Your the reason demise is shit, bitches like you that cant even fight in fel unless you have your buddies online... I die every day, everyone ganks the shit out of me and I also kill a lot, i have balls, and i DONT pound my chest about it...

Go to sleep and dont get back on

ghgagagaga thats right recgonize man, i am kind , you got fucking destroyed. i go to sleep now. weak bitch, real pvper's only

Merc

Traveler
He ran because it's a field fight. Least that was your excuse to me. DJ HAHA I was afk for half a sec came back and you dieing.

Kurupted

Squire
haha atleast i can honestly say i never fucking lie abou uo demise pvp. i did have strangle precast, but i didnt dump till you flagged. perhaps you should pick your opening spell better. you get first spell off and i ez you. go on with those excuses man. no challenege

Kurupted

Squire
you ran away from him 30 tiles before he even finished casting a spell

he got the expl off, i ran because he has a strong combo with the bow. this is field pvp as stated in the firt post. he got his spell off and had me glagged before i landed one spell on him. no exscuses. are you next?