UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted

Squire
CLOSED

thanks all for the pvp, i will fight heavy smoker when he gets back on. however after that, i will not be accepting any more challenges.

el pepino

Sorceror
Verbally Defeated Every UO Opponent Since 1998 1vs1

lets see what demise pvp is all about!

"What Demise PvP is all about." by Cucumber Jim:

A. Talk lots of shit on forums. (This is where the real fantasy begins, not the online RP game UO.)

B. Show up at Luna bank or Brit gate dripping in the finest gear. (Talk shit at the bank or hangout in the safety of your cool clubhouse... [No Girls Allowed].)

C. Load up UOsteam and flee from your clubhouse running in circles healing, creating a stalemate unless an enemy or friendly teammate intervenes. (This is the "Combat" part of the PVP.)

D. Return to the forums with screenshots and complaints to prove there was no legitimate victory on either side. (This is your reward after all your hard work.)

E. Finally, realize that PvP stands for Poor-coward-nerd vs. Poor-coward-nerd. (Reality sets in and you give your suit to Cucumber Jim.)

The End.

Stfu and "gib me you itens"

Kurupted

Squire
"What Demise PvP is all about." by Cucumber Jim:

A. Talk lots of shit on forums. (This is where the real fantasy begins, not the online RP game UO.)

B. Show up at Luna bank or Brit gate dripping in the finest gear. (Talk shit at the bank or hangout in the safety of your cool clubhouse... [No Girls Allowed].)

C. Load up UOsteam and flee from your clubhouse running in circles healing, creating a stalemate unless an enemy or friendly teammate intervenes. (This is the "Combat" part of the PVP.)

D. Return to the forums with screenshots and complaints to prove there was no legitimate victory on either side. (This is your reward after all your hard work.)

E. Finally, realize that PvP stands for Poor-coward-nerd vs. Poor-coward-nerd. (Reality sets in and you give your suit to Cucumber Jim.)

The End.

i like your style cucumber. hehe, meet me in game and ill show you a new phase of demise pvp. also, B. is a bit senseless for me. thats a lot of $ were talking about.id rather throw and orny on a hookers tit than go to luna sporting a fancy bracelet. howeer, to each is own.

Ilikered

Sorceror
let me know when we can meet (you, me, and my dragon friend :D) and where =]

Cheers!

ps. pvp = best ping wins ^_^

Kurupted

Squire
Are you gonna run the whole time or stay on screen? I'm down

does it matter if i run? all that matters is that you kill me or not. we can run this one tonight skara brea fel

btw, bro, ive made each of you run everytime i go on offense wit hthis shitty kasa suit. dont think your better because your 100kk suit has more mana which lets you play o more. sad hz

Kurupted

Squire
Are you gonna run the whole time or stay on screen? I'm down

after sitting at skara for a few minuits. i began to ss's every minuit that tempest didnt show i got to 4 minuits before i decided to go smoke a blunt. for a guy who says "you gonna run the whole time" you sure should atleast show for the duel. consider last time i fought you. you just had your 25kk dread mare chase me while you spammed ma/fb as i ran circles around you laughing shortly before you had your guildmates eo para gank me. take that weak shit somewhere else bitch boy. its gonna take a better pvper than you to get this suit

Attachments

• hz dodge 1.png
    hz dodge 1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • hz dodge 2.png
    hz dodge 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • hz dodge 3.png
    hz dodge 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • hz dodge 4.png
    hz dodge 4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36

Kurupted

Squire
heres one about 10mins later, i went back just to see if he had down syndrome and to make sure it didnt take him 15mins to show for a 1v1 after talking trash

Attachments

• hz dodge 5.png
    hz dodge 5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

Kurupted

Squire
let me know when we can meet (you, me, and my dragon friend :D) and where =]

Cheers!

ps. pvp = best ping wins ^_^

srry man i dont have time to wait 30-mins to an hour for a duel.

Attachments

• dodge 5mins in.png
    dodge 5mins in.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • dodge 15.png
    dodge 15.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

Kurupted

Squire
checked in for llikered about 35-45mins after he wanted to challenge.

Attachments

• getting old already.png
    getting old already.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 40

Kurupted

Squire
I go to sleep now, maybe tomorrow real pvpers log on?

P.S 1 hour after two wanted to challange no reply in game or on forums. i dont have time to wait hours for you to have a chance fellas. get real

I always loved your logic.

Post on forums challenging people to 1v1 field fight. ( This allows you to just run when low and take advantage of people with lower ping )
When someone replies, start counting from that moment.
Reply 10 minutes later saying that you waited at (Insert obscure location here) for 10 minutes and they didn't show up because they are scared.

Continue to talk shit on forums....

Why didn't heavy just buy everything so we could have skipped this thread?

Kurupted

Squire
I always loved your logic.

Post on forums challenging people to 1v1 field fight. ( This allows you to just run when low and take advantage of people with lower ping )
When someone replies, start counting from that moment.
Reply 10 minutes later saying that you waited at (Insert obscure location here) for 10 minutes and they didn't show up because they are scared.

Continue to talk shit on forums....

Why didn't heavy just buy everything so we could have skipped this thread?

its been an hour and no reply in game or on forums for either. 25kk suit all for 1kk and they talk shit then dont message back in an hour. dude get real. your hz is why you take there side. ive offered the entire server a chance at a 25kk suit for 1kk if they lose. i dont have time to wait hours for them to be ready to come after they challanege me. ive never liked your logic. thanks for liking mine tho. haha shall we meet for dueL? thats right dodge bitch