UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Merc

Traveler
yeah please bitch ima stay up an extra 30 just for you, messgae me saying you want the 1v1 and ill message you where to meet

I told you I didn't want your offer, have no need for it. I only wanted to fight and you left. Was no mention of you waiting for another duel you just kept spamming about your offer and to post on forums and that I was scared.

Kurupted

Squire
I told you I didn't want your offer, have no need for it. I only wanted to fight and you left. Was no mention of you waiting for another duel you just kept spamming about your offer and to post on forums and that I was scared.

apparently you are, free 25kk basically. i mean. your here already, you say i run from you. so why not beat me and get 25kk suit? you know better mr. i didnt get you passed half. haha within 20seconds i had you running with 10% health as i strolled back to moonglow saying message on forums for your chance. dont respond to me unless its for a duel. BITCH

Kurupted

Squire
Actually this forum was made for "General Discussion", this thread was made for you to continue to make a mockery of yourself and for my amusement.

as the author of this thread i will be determine its meaning. general discussion is simply its catergory. as for a mockery, this is UO( a 10-20 year old MMO) on a private server accupied by nearly noo ne mostly foreigners. trust me man, no mockery could be made here, except for the feww who take iit as serious as you and still can just beat me 1v1. stop talking to me man, its too hard not to reply yet so worthless of my time. like what do you expect to get oua me man? you obviously to much a bitch to get my suit. so be gone bro. shew now

Kurupted

Squire
^nice suit btw your brace alone> my account. yet you come to forum talking shit and get pooped on within 30 seconds. bro, go join hz

Merc

Traveler
Lets go again ;) Now that I know you will run forever and bola lol. Also you said I called for help but did you ever think you posted the fucking fight location on forums anyone could show. lol

Tempest

Knight
I'm not Hz, and you're an even bigger bitch than heavy smoker on the field. When you waste all your mana on me while I stay on screen you book it the moment I cast one spell. You claim you're a king then cry about suits, what kinda hypocrisy is this bullshit? Demise jokesters are the biggest fallacy in the history of this game. You started playing UO a year ago tops and claim you're the shit on a server that caters to cheaters? Get the fuck over yourself. What a joke.

Kurupted

Squire
Actually this forum was made for "General Discussion", this thread was made for you to continue to make a mockery of yourself and for my amusement.

how many times you gonna call me the one mad, yet post on my forum with eveything except a 1v1 challenge. go on bitch

Kurupted

Squire
lets go again? haha you knew i was gonna run because u said it in prevoius post. your tactics mage man ofc i keep distance, GAH IM GOOD, get shit on more bitch. lemme run thru a feww 100 more people and ill pm you for a second chance. not worthy imo

Kurupted

Squire
I'm not Hz, and you're an even bigger bitch than heavy smoker on the field. When you waste all your mana on me while I stay on screen you book it the moment I cast one spell. You claim you're a king then cry about suits, what kinda hypocrisy is this bullshit? Demise jokesters are the biggest fallacy in the history of this game. You started playing UO a year ago tops and claim you're the shit on a server that caters to cheaters? Get the fuck over yourself. What a joke.

hahaha, you challnege me talking shit. then dont respond to my location spot. get back on forums for more shit talk 2-3 hours later and im the one with bad logic. GAHAHAHAHA. weak, so weak

Merc

Traveler
lets go again? haha you knew i was gonna run because u said it in prevoius post. your tactics mage man ofc i keep distance, GAH IM GOOD, get shit on more bitch. lemme run thru a feww 100 more people and ill pm you for a second chance. not worthy imo

Still don't want your suit lol. I get on maybe once a month and it's hard to find anyone who doesn't fight behind a guild. As I can see though you're just an attention whore. Was mildly fun but you have run since day one and you still run today. Some people never change.

Kurupted

Squire

i Am a king bitch, beat me 1v1 or shew now. thanks for keeping on tabs on me, that means a lot. also its simple adding insult the injurt mentioning the suit

HAHHAHA chosen one wh ois rlly mad? everyone is mad at me for being a fucking beast and an asshole about it. keep hating but do it in your trashy ventrillo servers not on my thread. this thread is for the ones who can actually show up for the 1v1 not reply on my forums again 3 hours later. WEAK BITCH

Kurupted

Squire
Still don't want your suit lol. I get on maybe once a month and it's hard to find anyone who doesn't fight behind a guild. As I can see though you're just an attention whore. Was mildly fun but you have run since day one and you still run today. Some people never change.

i run since day one yet get the ss of you dieing 1v1? hrmm?

Merc

Traveler
i run since day one yet get the ss of you dieing 1v1? hrmm?

We were both low on hp and I pushed for the kill over healing, my mistake and I died but you are by no means as good as you think. According to you only takes 30 seconds to kill me so why can't you do a rematch? Be no time at all. lol

Kurupted

Squire
What items belong to the suit ?
And its not like you are going to give your suit away anyway - if somebody beats you up, you will come up with 194945984984948 excuses not to give anything to anyone..

why is that? where do you come up with that alvin? you make assumptions because like i said you are a fucking hater bro

Kurupted

Squire
We were both low on hp and I pushed for the kill over healing, my mistake and I died but you are by no means as good as you think. According to you only takes 30 seconds to kill me so why can't you do a rematch? Be no time at all. lol

i done said not worthy. and no man low health? ha you have no clue i coulda been at 50% in a flash i chose to bait you. shew now girl