UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted

Squire
What items belong to the suit ?
And its not like you are going to give your suit away anyway - if somebody beats you up, you will come up with 194945984984948 excuses not to give anything to anyone..

opening post

key arties: sash, quiver, kasa, scrappers. also includes all jewles and leat runics.

Kurupted

Squire
Kurupted if your such a beast, why did you leave the second I got to gate?

killa ive shit on you so many times would you like a chance? dont come here with that why did you leave shit. just ask for a 1v1 and ill go ahead and cap a ss of you too

Killa DJ

Sorceror
lol i dont even know who the fuck you are? But not one person has killed me which i havent killed back... so keep talking shit

Kurupted

Squire
i sleep now, for some reason. ive spent mroe time on the forum then i have in a 1v1. fucking pathetic demise pvpers. ill be on tomorrow. however i will duel killa/alvin if he responds in a quick fashion considering he has not had a chance yet

Merc

Traveler
i sleep now, for some reason. ive spent mroe time on the forum then i have in a 1v1. fucking pathetic demise pvpers. ill be on tomorrow. however i will duel killa/alvin if he responds in a quick fashion considering he has not had a chance yet

You spent more time on forums than in a 1v1 because you refuse to fight.

Killa DJ

Sorceror
are you kidding??? THATS THE POINT, GET THE FUCK OFF FORUMS and fight.... your being a bitch... Bunch of people in fel brit looking for pvp and your only crying about one vs one and how your so good. Come fucking fight... I get ganked all day, if your such a beast do it... I came on forums to call you out, hardly seen you in fel (never seen mr grim in my life) and your on forums talking so much shit... go fly a kite you bitch face

Kurupted

Squire
are you kidding??? THATS THE POINT, GET THE FUCK OFF FORUMS and fight.... your being a bitch... Bunch of people in fel brit looking for pvp and your only crying about one vs one and how your so good. Come fucking fight... I get ganked all day, if your such a beast do it... I came on forums to call you out, hardly seen you in fel (never seen mr grim in my life) and your on forums talking so much shit... go fly a kite you bitch face

shall we meet? 1v1 because that is who i give suit too? does anyone read my very first post?

Kurupted

Squire
sheesh alvin what am i thinking. ive beat you 5v1 before and took your coon. why the fuck would i think you would want to 1v1. hehe your just gonna shit talk me and agree with everyone else that opposes me. here in AMERICA we call that a hater. weak bitch