UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted

Squire
All this couldn't kept in private messages? Everyone know i am the best, if you wanted to fight with someone who has skills you could PM me.

you posted and liked messaged in a thread right under mine just yesterday. it shows you were active for about 3 hours yesterday, and your telling me you didnt read this thread until i decided to close it? get lost girl

Kurupted

Squire
It sounds like excuse to me, and right excuse cus i could crush you easily. You all mages are the same anway, precast explo and when things go bad miniheal spam, then die.

Notice my hp bar is full, all they can do is run in panic.

its simple, you were on yesterday. you didnt want to say anyhing then. we can fight. just you are no longer eligible for the suit because you were too afraid to ask for 1v1 yesterday.

1kk-5kk minimum/max for 1v1

Kurupted

Squire
its simple, you were on yesterday. you didnt want to say anyhing then. we can duel. just you are no longer eligible for the suit because you were too afraid to ask for 1v1 yesterday. ~~ Kurupted

It's simple, I could overlook your post (no one reads your most of posts because they don't contain any sense) and you were afraid because you didn't PM me.

We can duel later, i am experiencing big lag spikes right now.

yes, a post titled "will anyone take my suit". with the most views and post. however, you had no interest in this thread? ha

right, i should have pm'd everyone on the server asking for 1v1? or just you? you play dexxer, i literally run circles around you and you can never hit me not once. what do i need to be afraid of again?

i figure you would bitch down. thats a good girl. now be gone

Kurupted

Squire
bitch without honor

you called it. kapero is a bitch with no honor. comes in here, says he will smash me. i tell him hes too late for the suit chance. he says i make exscuses. then i say ok lets fight and he says ohh no not now i have lag spikes. haha you called that one bro

did you by chance what to 1v1?

1-5kk min.max if interested

i know you dont want to 1v1 me because truthfully you are the bitch. prove me wrong or gtfo.

Kurupted

Squire
sad sad bolanren. comes from a country where the word honor is tossed around. however, he doesnt pay up after a fair 1v1. 20 seconds and dead btw nice run skills bubba

Attachments

• sad dexxer.png
    sad dexxer.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • bolanred dead 2.png
    bolanred dead 2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
thats funny. go find someone to gank, dexxer. you have no chance, we both know that. ~~ Kurupted

It sounds like excuse to me, and right excuse cus i could crush you easily. You all mages are the same anway, precast explo and when things go bad miniheal spam, then die.

Notice my hp bar is full, all they can do is run in panic.

View attachment 87607
Do you really want to bring me into this nerd? You know you're complete shit unless you got others helping you gank someone... Cry to me again about "why do you keep attacking me man" when your little gay ass friends arent on, pussy.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Funny, you were that one who cried : Man, why did you attack me i tried to be friend with you''. Not a Chance. I don't do alliances with anyone.

And don't reply to me again, you and kurrupted only spam with trash posts on the forums.

easy 2.jpg

Kurupted

Squire
Funny, you were that one who cried : Man, why did you attack me i tried to be friend with you''. Not a Chance. I don't do alliances with anyone.

And don't reply to me again, you and kurrupted only spam with trash posts on the forums.

View attachment 87650

funny your the one who continues to cry. MY PING WAS 1k :( worst player ive seen on server talking shit. go find someone to gank with your para/dismount, psn pet combo. sad sad dexxer

Attachments

• sad dexxer.png
    sad dexxer.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11