UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted I challenge you to fight me in moonglow in 5 mins... cya there.

shall we meet now? read my rules. you dont get to make place and determine me a no show because i clearly stated i was going to bed 10 times. im the one offering a suit not you. put your suit on the line and if im not there in 5mins you can call me a no show.

just say the word id love to poop on you 1v1. 1k reads and ive only had 3 people accept my challenege. 3-0 weak sauce

for fuck sake id hate me too

and yes im kurupted. it seemed easiar and more profitable for me to make you nerd/losers assume i had tits. you wouldnt beliee the deals.free gear i got under this name

You could always un-insure your entire suit when doing these 1v1s and that would guarantee that if someone kills you that they will then get the suit and no one could possibly call you up on not being honest :)

no offense to you bro, but just a good example of the haters. you idea was awful, i mean if i go out unisured ill get ganked by 20 people lol. however, 4 people magaged to like your post. ffs demise lol

for the record suit will not be given to people who give it a shot and do not post on this thread. you must challenge me here to be eligble. nice try tho jayjay

Attachments

• king2.png
    king2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24

RLSpker

Wanderer
read the first post, easily could win a 25kk suit yet im here to stroke my epen? wanna chance ?

lol I'm new to the shard and just farming bods to get going. If you think this thread is not an e-peen contest you're a lost cause.

Once I do get set up here I'll gladly take your suit for my mule. This server looks E Z. only spells mages appear to know are magic arrow, fireball, and mini heal.

Oh snap...I'm starting to stroke mine now too! I guess it's happy time.;)

lol I'm new to the shard and just farming bods to get going. If you think this thread is not an e-peen contest you're a lost cause.

Once I do get set up here I'll gladly take your suit for my mule. This server looks E Z. only spells mages appear to know are magic arrow, fireball, and mini heal.

Oh snap...I'm starting to stroke mine now too! I guess it's happy time.;)

sure you will. lol come fight me now you stay in your place like the rest of these clowns. thanks bitch

mytilus

Sorceror
sure you will. lol come fight me now you stay in your place like the rest of these clowns. thanks bitch

As for this whole thread... tldr

As for you... I think I speak for most of the shard when i say why don't you shut your face and just play the game like a good virgin nerd? Nobody is going to accept your 'rules' because they are lame and nobody duels that way.

As for this whole thread... tldr

As for you... I think I speak for most of the shard when i say why don't you shut your face and just play the game like a good virgin nerd? Nobody is going to accept your 'rules' because they are lame and nobody duels that way.

scared. i wish any of you would give me this opportunity. i would happily accept

wanna chance?

now accepting challenges for 1v1. the true king of demise(excluding slugworth and billy) would like to invite each of you to take the remainders of my suit. all you have to do, beat me 1v1 field fight.

key arties: sash, quiver, kasa, scrappers. also includes all jewles and leat runics.

BASICALLY: beat me 1v1 i give my suit. if you lose, you pay 1kk. time limit 5minuits ( suit worth easily 25kk)

i dont play much and it may take weeks for me to respond to challenges but i will! i will respond in response to chronically order from asking for the 1v1.( shitty grammatics btw)

PS. for who it may concern. demise has been good to me. ive had a blast on this server. ive literally went from the worst( losing to maepoint(the real one, haha love you kolby) 1v1, to beating everyone the server has to offer atleast once (except slug(i was never able to get him, but i was close for the record). i done play much anymore, and i dont plan to play, thats why i want to give the suit away to a player worthy.

so come get it demise.

players ineligible

Mb( not because your a good 1v1, but because youve dominated the sever and you dont need the suit) haha, if you want a 1v1 please ask tho i will happily shit on your bitch ass for the fun of it.

billy- billy, your leet as fuck, you taught e most he field pvp i know and even though you could use the items. its still not fair because you could easily apply yourself to this server and run it.

slugworth- i heard your retired, but you already have a great suit and you would easily smash me 1v1.( you dont need this gear bro)

thats al the people ineligible- so if your not one of the three leet ive mentioned, bring it please bitch, i dont think you can take this suit from me even though i rarely play now days and am rusty as fuck.

lets see what demise pvp is all about!
I will, what time are you available?

Kurupted

Squire
You should log back in, I got 1 mill waiting for you if you beat me. I would take the suit if you really want me to it would go to good use! :)

thread is closed, but i will duel you with same terms because you asked before i decided to close. just hmu on skype when yur back on bro

royal kapero2

Sorceror
All this couldn't kept in private messages? Everyone know i am the best, if you wanted to fight with someone who has skills you could PM me.