UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so tired, will anyone take my suit>?

Kurupted

Squire
If you don't like this shard, then leave and don't come back, it's that simple.

You keep making posts with your foul language trying to prove something. So far you are only making a fool out of yourself...

trying to prove somthing? assumption bro

you take the time to talk all literate and such yet you cant even state facts. you state your fucking opinion bro.

i made this post trying to give my suit to a worthy pvper. i mean you say im trying to prove a point? anyone could have beat me tonight a got a free 25kk suit.

however, haha you post on my thread trying to prove a point i assume. if not please enlighten me as to why.

take your hypocritically fat lip bitch ass somewhere else. thanks bitch

SCV

Wanderer
I don't care about your suit or that you consider yourself to be "the best pvper" in Demise, that may or may not be true.
What I do know from reading this thread is that you constantly attack the shard and it's players with your offensive language.
You should try to be more respectful of others, don't expect people to respect you if you are not respectful yourself.

Way to show up. Get out of my facet scrub.

P.S. pm me to arrange a time so I can pick up my new suit. Can't wait.

Uomvp

Knight
Close this shit thread. This is a ooo look at me thread. You're not going anywhere; if you were going to quit then u would have. What is the point of people paying you if your going to quit anyway?

No I have no time or interest to "1v1" you. No excuses I just don't want to.

How many times did you say your going to bed?

sk8nomad

Sorceror
i love how the kid thinks he's god's gift to demise's pvp scene while hes using steam, but before steam came out he was trash. he even admitted it, magepoint would beat him. lol, jokes!

I never liked you, especially when you would cry at coon, that you couldn't hit baracoon because you werent protected and wanted to roll on the artifact. just quit already.

el pepino

Sorceror
Welp....

*Dusts of hands*

Looks like my ABC's of Demise PvP hold true.
The delusional fantasy spread through forums, right down the the screenshots to disprove (not to prove) victory. :cool:
My work here is done.

"What Demise PvP is all about." by Cucumber Jim:

A. Talk lots of shit on forums. (This is where the real fantasy begins, not the online RP game UO.)

B. Show up at Luna bank or Brit gate dripping in the finest gear. (Talk shit at the bank or hangout in the safety of your cool clubhouse... [No Girls Allowed].)

C. Load up UOsteam and flee from your clubhouse running in circles healing, creating a stalemate unless an enemy or friendly teammate intervenes. (This is the "Combat" part of the PVP.)

D. Return to the forums with screenshots and complaints to prove there was no legitimate victory on either side. (This is your reward after all your hard work.)

E. Finally, realize that PvP stands for Poor-coward-nerd vs. Poor-coward-nerd. (Reality sets in and you give your suit to Cucumber Jim.)

The End.

I don't care about your suit or that you consider yourself to be "the best pvper" in Demise, that may or may not be true.
What I do know from reading this thread is that you constantly attack the shard and it's players with your offensive language.
You should try to be more respectful of others, don't expect people to respect you if you are not respectful yourself.

never wanted your respect. believe me i know making people look like idiots and talking shit to them for it will not get me any followers. read the first post, easily could win a 25kk suit yet im here to stroke my epen?

i love how the kid thinks he's god's gift to demise's pvp scene while hes using steam, but before steam came out he was trash. he even admitted it, magepoint would beat him. lol, jokes!

I never liked you, especially when you would cry at coon, that you couldn't hit baracoon because you werent protected and wanted to roll on the artifact. just quit already.

i never tried razor, i was bad with uosteam. because i had literally never played this game on a mage. only years ago on a dexer when i was like 11 doing mostly pvm shit. nice assumptions tho, ive always enjoyed to here your guys arguments full of assumption yet no facts. lol wannna 1v1?

Close this shit thread. This is a ooo look at me thread. You're not going anywhere; if you were going to quit then u would have. What is the point of people paying you if your going to quit anyway?

No I have no time or interest to "1v1" you. No excuses I just don't want to.

How many times did you say your going to bed?

i rarely play man, a real pvp takes my suit. and i will not log onto demise again. nice assumptions

i know you dont wanna 1v1, you have no chance.

i said i was going to bed plenty, somone already addresed that issue. sad thats the only thing you guys have to say to me. lol didnt you say you were going to bed? hahahaha, i couldt help myself, but to continue to smash this server