UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

character

Wanderer
Re: Should sallos be removed?

AndyPere;2073293 said:
Kid getting mad lol..., no I built my computer earlier this year.

If you built your own computer this year and you still cant connect to sallos then i would have to say you know nothing about computers...... or you were extremely cheap.

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2073300 said:
If you built your own computer this year and you still cant connect to sallos then i would have to say you know nothing about computers...... or you were extremely cheap.

You have to love kids getting extremely defensive and flame for no reason in a discussion thread. Bare assumptions make you look like a fool

/endretort

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2073387 said:
You have to love kids getting extremely defensive and flame for no reason in a discussion thread. Bare assumptions make you look like a fool

/endretort

how am i getting defensive? how am i flaming? what i said stands as fact.

It is quite simple. you say you built it this year, but you cant get sallos to work on it? Right........ thats you being cheap with your computer and not buying a decent enough graphics card or you being ignorant of computers and not knowing how to set it up ( which it is EXTREMELY Simple )

P.s you make yourself look like a fool.

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2073390 said:
how am i getting defensive? how am i flaming? what i said stands as fact.

It is quite simple. you say you built it this year, but you cant get sallos to work on it? Right........ thats you being cheap with your computer and not buying a decent enough graphics card or you being ignorant of computers and not knowing how to set it up ( which it is EXTREMELY Simple )

P.s you make yourself look like a fool.

Flaming: "You know nothing about computers."
"You're ignorant"
"You're cheap"

Defensive statement: "P.s you make yourself look like a fool."
(a common weasel remark: the "no i'm not YOU ARE! STOP making fun of me" how clever of you)

Calm down kid, it's a discussion forum. You're getting so super defensive over a simple statement that isn't even directed toward you.

Grow up: "what i said stands as fact."
Because you have a spec sheet of my computer

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2073465 said:
Flaming: "You know nothing about computers."
"You're ignorant"
"You're cheap"

Defensive statement: "P.s you make yourself look like a fool."
(a common weasel remark: the "no i'm not YOU ARE! STOP making fun of me" how clever of you)

Calm down kid, it's a discussion forum. You're getting so super defensive over a simple statement that isn't even directed toward you.

Grow up: "what i said stands as fact."
Because you have a spec sheet of my computer

lol its sad when you can only talk shit but when someone confronts you up pull some newb ass card. are you serious? elaborate your statements or stfu kid.

P.s i dont need a spec sheet of your computer, you said you built it this year. i said you were cheap with it or you dont know how to use programs,computers. i would say that is pretty much fact since you cant even get simple sallos to work. only people who have problems with it are people who are (a) dumb, (b) computer isnt good enough.

AndyPere

Traveler

The statements completely elaborated, learn to read. You're the one who doesn't cite or show proof of said accusations.

If you knew anything about computers from the start, you wouldn't have said the problem was my video card when CLEARLY I said I couldn't connect to the master server.

You lose - You fail - You're a bad Troll; Get the fuck out son.

Skyfal;2073526 said:
lol its sad when you can only talk shit

If you can't remember, read up. I was discussing and you came in and started talking shit

The only newb card being pulled here is you mimicking me, well that and your bitching

character

Wanderer

you elaborated nothing, only thing you could say is that i was talking shit and raging. when i clearly was not. and if you cannot connect to the master server then your dumbass is prolly putting in your account info instead of making a sallos username then connecting to uo. if you made your computer yourself THIS YEAR, then you would be able to use sallos with 0 problems. even on windows 7. I built my computer like 5years ago and i can run sallos with 0 problems. because i built it right and didnt buy the cheapest shit i could. try that next time.

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2073037 said:
Is it fair to the 20-30% of the people that can't even run it? There is NO support for this program. Try the support forums theres like 1 horrible reply/solution for every 30 post/problems. My sallos won't even connect

inb4 some randomfag saying: "well I can run it"

didnt know just saying my sallos wont connect means uo wise or master server wise. either way youre doing something user error wise. TRY making a username then once in putting in your account info. that seems to be what your suppose to do. If it anything other than that then youre just a moron. because i have never seen someone have a issue like that.

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2073780 said:
didnt know just saying my sallos wont connect means uo wise or master server wise. either way youre doing something user error wise. TRY making a username then once in putting in your account info. that seems to be what your suppose to do. If it anything other than that then youre just a moron. because i have never seen someone have a issue like that.

If I couldnt connect to UO I would have said UO won't connect. Saying it's my computer's graphics card is the reason I can't connect to the master server. doesn't make much sense.

I already fixed it, complete pain in the ass to have to go back and boot XP and run it there with 100% success and reboot win7, using the same UO installation because someone from UOG: Irc linked me an ancient version with an outdated host list that could not be changed via reasonable means.

I usually don't expect a program to shit files in every direction, spreading them across several directories, some being completely unsearchable and sallos settings being uneditable.

Over 300 people had this issue in the support forum, most people just give up.

You're still flaming every post

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2073865 said:
If I couldnt connect to UO I would have said UO won't connect. Saying it's my computer's graphics card is the reason I can't connect to the master server. doesn't make much sense.

I already fixed it, complete pain in the ass to have to go back and boot XP and run it there with 100% success and reboot win7, using the same UO installation because someone from UOG: Irc linked me an ancient version with an outdated host list that could not be changed via reasonable means.

I usually don't expect a program to shit files in every direction, spreading them across several directories, some being completely unsearchable and sallos settings being uneditable.

if your graphics card is SHIT you cannot even bring up the option to connect to master server. so next time know what you speak of. anyway im done talking to you. just a typical ignorant 15 year old.

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2073865 said:

Just because you cannot find the config folder doesn't mean it is not there. like i said user error.

fatesweave

Wanderer

sux i missed my chance to vote my yes but its simple....ill get back to factioning eventually but i still pvp on razor continuosly....we all play a pre-aos server for a reason, most of us say b/c trammel was the downfall of uo, which it was.....what makes sallos users any different??? i left osi b/c of the stupid item based issues and the insurance auto loot corpses faster casting all the stupid shit and from all those things sallos brings u....now its not item based pvp but its client based pvp obviously still no insurance but auto loot corpses??? hell atleast in osi you have to dbl click a corpse to loot it....

lb3stx

Sorceror

^^ Troll. You have no clue what you're talking about. The fact that you come on here and spout your emotionally charged opinion regarding something you've obviously never used makes you look like a complete donkey. How about actually trying to be informed before you stand up on that soap box of yours next time.

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2073897 said:
im done talking to you..
Welcome back BTW. It was the developers decision to not include the ability to edit the master server's host address

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2073780 said:
.....uo wise or master server wise. either way youre doing something user error wise. TRY making a username then once in putting in your account info....
"Either way"

1. You cannot make an account via sallos without first connecting to its master server.
2. Making a username "uo wise" will not yield a connection error, but an Account Verification error

Your arguments have been invalidated

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2074780 said:
"Either way"

1. You cannot make an account via sallos without first connecting to its master server.
2. Making a username "uo wise" will not yield a connection error, but an Account Verification error

Your arguments have been invalidated

You keep going back to the point where i was trying to figure out where u were going wrong at. im not a mindreader. when you say you cannot connect that does not mean much.

Like i said in the first place. if you have a shit graphics card u cannot even bring up the login screen. it will just error.