UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Should sallos be removed?

Hardly. Your stubborn pride, ancient pc and shitty line is what you should be complaining about, not Sallos. You're played out and old.

Kitchen_
Account Terminated
Finally, maybe you can get a life now if you can find the time to log off WoW, geek.

Sallos makes the game more appealing graphically, has a targeting system that is simpler and imo superior to razor and facilitates getting to the action before it is gone. Why do you want it gone?

I can't set a scroll to a hotkey in sallos. I can't switch between leather/naked/and platemail on the run. I can't make condition specific macros in sallos. I can do all the above with razor though.

Both razor and sallos go far beyond the abilities of the original client and each other in specific areas. Keep them both and play to the strengths of your chosen client.

sa33ich

Wanderer

Sallos isn't going to be removed because you are too poor to upgrade your Pentium75 smoker, get over it.

btw you owe big cheez it 500k, if you cannot afford this I could probably design a payment plan designed around your pentium75 and 56k, send me a PM and we can talk about that.

Sadly I beat big cheez first dump 5x for 500k and he claimed he was overweight. You should hop off Krrios's nuts and go back to WoW, you dont even play uo you chinese gold farming faggot.

sa33ich

Wanderer

Sallos isn't going to be removed because you are too poor to upgrade your Pentium75 smoker, get over it.

go download google.com or something bro.. everyone doesn't have google so i think the best thing for uo would be the in game chat system from osi..

rofl

Not sure why you're still so hostile over your past experiances dying from me, it's over. You play World of Warcraft now, go waste the rest of your life away farming armor.

sa33ich

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2050212 said:
Not sure why you're still so hostile over your past experiances dying from me, it's over. You play World of Warcraft now, go waste the rest of your life away farming armor.

Not sure what you're talking about, wow is for fags.

Ok, children, you guys need to stop your little squabbles and just get the hell over it.

Post video of him saying 500K for the fight, and the video of the fight then the community would care more.

If its true that Cheez bitched cause he was overweight and lost the first match, that means Heavy wins.

Yes, it sucks being overweight. Learn not to carry so many fucking pots.

Get the fuck over it and stop this bitching on the forum. We don't care!

Heavy Smoker;2008798 said:
What do you guys think, although Ryan says it wont get removed I'd like to see opinions. It has taken away MOST of the difficulty to the game, such as smart potions, auto looting, auto pulling bars, faster movement/delay/castings, recall option. The list goes on and on, would you still play if it was removed? People who were no good before sallos, are now average players.

Please state why it should or shouldn't be removed, thanks.

^ uses sallos

Actually I don't use sallos, shows how much you know. The only time I've used sallos is to play gunbound or tetris.