UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

zer076x

Re: Should sallos be removed?

Sallos does give certain players an edge. I really do think Sallos kills the PvP on this server. But hey that's my opinion.

1. Cut off books (instant recalling to party members)
2. See enemies on map (radar)
3. Smooth crisp movements (more fluid movements, easier to pull bars)
4. Breaking 950 frames per second to off screen dumps
5. Setting up macro dumps perfectly in sallos. You can do this on razor too but I haven't see anyone yet to do it.
6. Macros set already for wands.
7. Most of the macros for remount/dismount/ bolas are already setup in Sallos.
8. Ninja speed looting and screaming in skype about who took the root or red pots..?!?!?

sa33ich

Wanderer

zer076x;2062200 said:
Sallos does give certain players an edge. I really do think Sallos kills the PvP on this server. But hey that's my opinion.

1. Cut off books (instant recalling to party members)

Why doesn't razor have this feature? This is a very effective, efficient, and loved feature of sallos.

2. See enemies on map (radar)

see below post-

3. Smooth crisp movements (more fluid movements, easier to pull bars)

This is actually a complaint?

4. Breaking 950 frames per second to off screen dumps

Again, a complaint? Sallos does not allow you to break the max speed of the server, if you are slower than the limit you need to look into your computer or ISP, We can't slow everyone else down because you can't afford to run with the big dogs.. this goes for the creator of this thread also, who plays on 56k.

5. Setting up macro dumps perfectly in sallos. You can do this on razor too but I haven't see anyone yet to do it.

Now your list is getting a little farfetched, I would be glad to respond to this if you could be more specific (with examples) of the features you just mentioned.

6. Macros set already for wands.

So sallos has streamlined wand use, again maybe its time for razor to update? Everyone uses wands these days, but with razor you are forced to fix your macros from wand to wand?

7. Most of the macros for remount/dismount/ bolas are already setup in Sallos.

Again, these are features razor should include.

8. Ninja speed looting and screaming in skype about who took the root or red pots..?!?!?
. dragtobag probably is a little overpowered, if you are honestly concerned about regs. lol

The real problem here is sallos is the next cutting edge PvP client, that most of your computers can't handle. Ask yourselfs why razor doesn't have most of the features mentioned, because they are awesome. I complained about Sallos for a long time too, then I got off my lazy ass and built a new computer.

Lets not forget lockstep either, without that im left with nothing but a headache.

WaRgAzM

Knight

sa33ich;2062244 said:
You mean friends? People who use razor have to run another third party program to do this, can't blame sallos for having one built in.

No, he means you can see your enemies on radar.

sa33ich

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;2062247 said:
No, he means you can see your enemies on radar.

Well.. theoretically speaking your radar is just your own perception of whats around you (mapped out from above obviously) so if you can see someone in front of you, it makes sense that you can see them on your radar.

I haven't noticed the feature personally, do they have to be factioners? How many screens away can you see them?

you can only see them if they have aggressed you or a party member and are on your or that party member's screen

Z

zer076x

sa33ich;2062244 said:
Why doesn't razor have this feature? This is a very effective, efficient, and loved feature of sallos.

see below post-

This is actually a complaint?

Again, a complaint? Sallos does not allow you to break the max speed of the server, if you are slower than the limit you need to look into your computer or ISP, We can't slow everyone else down because you can't afford to run with the big dogs.. this goes for the creator of this thread also, who plays on 56k.

Now your list is getting a little farfetched, I would be glad to respond to this if you could be more specific (with examples) of the features you just mentioned.

So sallos has streamlined wand use, again maybe its time for razor to update? Everyone uses wands these days, but with razor you are forced to fix your macros from wand to wand?

Again, these are features razor should include.

. dragtobag probably is a little overpowered, if you are honestly concerned about regs. lol

The real problem here is sallos is the next cutting edge PvP client, that most of your computers can't handle. Ask yourselfs why razor doesn't have most of the features mentioned, because they are awesome. I complained about Sallos for a long time too, then I got off my lazy ass and built a new computer.

Lets not forget lockstep either, without that im left with nothing but a headache.

Ok, I will let you on a little secret. There is a particular command in Sallos let lets you sync perfectly. I forgot awhile back but to get it perfectly you have to insert a crazy number after the command.

Besides you are not getting my point. Sallos kills the average joe who wants to PvP. That's why when I used to PvP.. it was the same people day in and day out. Hybrid needs to find new blood and killing Sallos will do it. Eventually the elitist will leave the game and who left will there to be killed? Money? Heart breakers? Ya, seems so. And btw, Sallos is not cutting edge. Sallos is a hacker's client and for cheaters who cannot even do simple commands in razor.

sa33ich

Wanderer

zer076x;2062345 said:
Ok, I will let you on a little secret. There is a particular command in Sallos let lets you sync perfectly. I forgot awhile back but to get it perfectly you have to insert a crazy number after the command.

lol.. yea sure you did bro. You realize a programmer from THIS SHARD wrote that shit right? Get your unfounded bullshit gossip out of here.

Z

zer076x

Fine, don't believe me. Anyone else that was an avid user of Sallos knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Besides I won't argue more or post.. You did not even know about the enemies being shown on radar when in combat. Talk about noob. sheesh.

Z

zer076x

projectSOUND;2062356 said:
HAHAHA people are still debating this shit with stupid shitty uninformed facts. STFU.

ZOMGOOGMACROHAXXXXXX

edit: fuck it, ima respond to some of this stupidity.

lets for a second suppose that sallos does help you sync in that it can allow 1 button syncs (which is totally, easily doable in razor, but we can ignore this for the argument).

arent you still bad in that you cant heal it? maybe you should be looking to your own badness if your scared of people playing the game well... would you rather people play poorly and subject themselves to your low standards as a way of avoiding being called a cheater? any half decent player can heal perfect eb syncs all day--just get better. my point is this: WHO THE FUCK CARES, GET BETTER AND LEARN TO HEAL. STOP CALLING EVERYONE A CHEATER AND LEARN TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. IF U THINK ITS HARD TO HIT A SYNC THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU. IF YOU THINK THAT 1 BUTTON MAKES A SYNC WAY EASIER--TO THE POINT THAT SALLOS IS HAXXXX THINK ABOUT WHAT DOING IT "LEGIT" ENTAILS. 2 FUCKING BUTTONS. LAST TARGET, CAST EBOLT, LAST TARGET. ITS. NOT. HARD.

elitists? you must mean people that have played this game far too long and can sync/heal well. sorry they kill you all day on field.

Nice, common logical fallacy. First of all, I never said I could not sync. And second, I never have ever raged-quit on hybrid. I'm saying SALLOS makes the playing field unfair. Stick to your day job you fucking dumbass. Pick up a book. Educate yourself. You sound and probably look like a fucking dumbass in real life.

Z

zer076x

projectSOUND;2062384 said:
and you clearly missed my point, which is this: even if sallos allows you to sync perfectly with haxaimbotsmacros (which it doesnt in its current state), why would that matter? Even a perfect sync is healable. meaning that even if they are cheating you can always level the playing field with decent skills. there is no headshot in UO. having a client assist you in syncs and heals is all something that is fairly easily attainable with human skill. Sure the average newb cant do these things, but why bother with newbs? why not play this game for competitive pvp, where people are expected to hit perfect heals and syncs? anything else is a waste of time.

edit: also,

if you could be more specific in what exactly my common logical fallacy is i could respond to it...

never said you couldnt sync--im speaking generally to people that bitch about the so called syncing abilities that sallos provides (none).

are you high? can you point out where I said you did this?

as for the unfair playing field, read the above explanation for why your skill, not your client makes the field level or unlevel.

1 more year of business school, pretty sure im more educated than you (who attacks education on a video game anyway? insecure?)

Whatever, you are confusing me.. I'm confusing you. Let's just end this. Hybrid is noob. We are all truly noobs. We need scripts and macros to own.

Z

zer076x

projectSOUND;2062390 said:
your not confusing me at all--your just slow. never seen such a blatant admittance of ownage. but i will take your concession and stop making you look bad. thx

Nah, I think you are really dumb. This thread is about should sallos be removed. Not about anything you posted so far. Thanks for playing. Have fun with your handouts retard.

AND it is you're or you are not your. Illiterate dumbfuck.

P.S. There is more than one sync on hybrid. The command you can do on sallos and with a nox sync NO on can heal through unless you script.

this thread in a nutshell :

wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sa33ich

Wanderer

zer076x;2062376 said:
Fine, don't believe me. Anyone else that was an avid user of Sallos knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Besides I won't argue more or post.. You did not even know about the enemies being shown on radar when in combat. Talk about noob. sheesh.

meh.. I simply forgot about the feature, doesn't change your unfounded statements.

AndyPere

Traveler

Is it fair to the 20-30% of the people that can't even run it? There is NO support for this program. Try the support forums theres like 1 horrible reply/solution for every 30 post/problems. My sallos won't even connect

inb4 some randomfag saying: "well I can run it"

AndyPere;2073037 said:
Is it fair to the 20-30% of the people that can't even run it? There is NO support for this program. Try the support forums theres like 1 horrible reply/solution for every 30 post/problems. My sallos won't even connect

inb4 some randomfag saying: "well I can run it"

Its an open beta, your complaint is about as legit as a banana that taste like an orange. "WELL IT SAYS ITS A BANANA"

Yea that made no sense, but if I were to construct something that did make sense it would have been in a serious response to a serious complaint.

Like this:

Was your computer build/purchased after 2003?

2004?

2005 even?

If so you didn't follow the directions properly, btw check the sallos guide in the RUNUO forums, its great. If that doesn't help then you clearly skipped steps or some portion of your hardware is not supported.

Can't complain because your system isn't up to par.

inb4 "omg my system is liekleets"

if it were there would be no problem, the creator of this thread plays on 56k for example, he can't use sallos because he has 256mb of ram.

PS - If you really all want to see how much Krrios/Ryan/Mark do not give a fuck about your opinion, keep complaining about this, your in for the "be happy this place exist" speech

T

Trail Blazin-

sallos is great it adds some new flavor guys who cares.

AndyPere

Traveler

[email protected];2073160 said:
Its an open beta, your complaint is about as legit as a banana that taste like an orange. "WELL IT SAYS ITS A BANANA"

Yea that made no sense, but if I were to construct something that did make sense it would have been in a serious response to a serious complaint.

Like this:

Was your computer build/purchased after 2003?

2004?

2005 even?

If so you didn't follow the directions properly, btw check the sallos guide in the RUNUO forums, its great. If that doesn't help then you clearly skipped steps or some portion of your hardware is not supported.

Can't complain because your system isn't up to par.

inb4 "omg my system is liekleets"

if it were there would be no problem, the creator of this thread plays on 56k for example, he can't use sallos because he has 256mb of ram.

PS - If you really all want to see how much Krrios/Ryan/Mark do not give a fuck about your opinion, keep complaining about this, your in for the "be happy this place exist" speech

Kid getting mad lol..., no I built my computer earlier this year.