UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

character

Wanderer
Re: Should sallos be removed?

AndyPere;2073865 said:
If I couldnt connect to UO I would have said UO won't connect. Saying it's my computer's graphics card is the reason I can't connect to the master server. doesn't make much sense.

I already fixed it, complete pain in the ass to have to go back and boot XP and run it there with 100% success and reboot win7, using the same UO installation because someone from UOG: Irc linked me an ancient version with an outdated host list that could not be changed via reasonable means.

I usually don't expect a program to shit files in every direction, spreading them across several directories, some being completely unsearchable and sallos settings being uneditable.

Over 300 people had this issue in the support forum, most people just give up.

You're still flaming every post

You obviously dont know how to install files if it shit them across your computer. mine went 1 config folder and one main sallos folder. Sallos settings are VERY editable try learning where they are. Open up your eyes. Someone on uogamers.com/forum has even TOLD EVERYONE where config file is located in windows 7. yeah 300 people have issues, but since like you say there is no support? how did everyone who pvps with it including me have 0 problems? it is called FIGURE IT OUT. very simple.

Searched uogamers and what did i find in half a second?

You can change the resolution by editing the configuration.xml file located in

C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\Local Settings\Application Data\Sallos\Ultima Online

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2074778 said:
Welcome back BTW. It was the developers decision to not include the ability to edit the master server's host address

Why would the people who make sallos want you to be able to use it on different shards?
P.s it is in Beta BETAAAA

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2075021 said:
You keep going back to the point where i was trying to figure out where u were going wrong at. im not a mindreader. when you say you cannot connect that does not mean much.

Like i said in the first place. if you have a shit graphics card u cannot even bring up the login screen. it will just error.

This is why you shouldn't be here responding, fucking stupid son. You don't have to be a mind reader to read text. "Sallos won't connect" Pretty fucking simple terminology and extremely direct explanation.

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2075023 said:
You obviously dont know how to install files if it shit them across your computer. mine went 1 config folder and one main sallos folder. Sallos settings are VERY editable try learning where they are. Open up your eyes. Someone on uogamers.com/forum has even TOLD EVERYONE where config file is located in windows 7. yeah 300 people have issues, but since like you say there is no support? how did everyone who pvps with it including me have 0 problems? it is called FIGURE IT OUT. very simple.

Searched uogamers and what did i find in half a second?

You can change the resolution by editing the configuration.xml file located in

C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\Local Settings\Application Data\Sallos\Ultima Online

Everyone knows where configuration and macros.xml are at, shut the fuck up and learn to read what I initially said. You're responding to no one with information that everyone knows already.

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2075366 said:
This is why you shouldn't be here responding, fucking stupid son. You don't have to be a mind reader to read text. "Sallos won't connect" Pretty fucking simple terminology and extremely direct explanation.

WHY SO RAGEEDDDD?

and sallos won't connect can mean alot of things. be more specific in the future

character

Wanderer

AndyPere;2073865 said:
I usually don't expect a program to shit files in every direction, spreading them across several directories, some being completely unsearchable and sallos settings being uneditable.

lol so you can find your config but you cant edit your settings? you sir are a moron

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2075416 said:
WHY SO RAGEEDDDD?

and sallos won't connect can mean alot of things. be more specific in the future

Sallos only connects to a master server, what else could it mean? Moron.

AndyPere

Traveler

Skyfal;2075417 said:
lol so you can find your config but you cant edit your settings? you sir are a moron

Host server isn't editable moron, how long will it take you to realize that?

Aitne

Page

Sallos basically adds everything the game SHOULD have had, theres still a lot of things in UO that are missing, the main reason this game did so well in my opinion was because of the PvP aspect of it, and how many different ways it could stem and still have skill applied to it.

The main and only thing I've really noticed that has helped me from going from Razor to Sallos is the queue when disrupting a spell, which in my personal opinion, shouldn't be there to begin with, Sallos gets rid of a lot of the annoying features in the game, I like smooth walk, recalling on your map just gets rid of annoying aspects, if anything it promotes PvP, regardless someone can just have their runebook open to that spot, or make a macro to recall there via razor, just that it would be stupid slow.

Sallos is like playing uo without the irritating features, skill is still applied, if you consider skill to be dragging someones health bar while they are running, well, thats just stupid.