UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Should sallos be removed?

UOG Bandit;2009133 said:
its how uo is suppose to be I play

go korea gogo 한국은 간다

edit: also, uo wasnt intended to be constant easy mode, if you want that, WoW is good for you

horrento

Sorceror

"Target find" is awsome. No skill. Sad.
Much sperior to razor's auto targetting and targetnext.

The Monarch

Knight

Either sallos should be removed or razor should implement the sallos map features and smart pot and make it even. It's rediculous how fast a sallos user can cutoff one solo red running from a six man faction gank squad.

Trevor

Knight

1382;2008878 said:
No he and many others have complained about this before and the others use Sallos as well. I don't like some of the features in Sallos but, my favorite feature in Sallos is the smooth movement, if I could have that on razor I'd switch instantly.

Edit1: Heavy Smoker barley plays and when the staff removed wands (from duels) he stopped playing altogether and that includes Luigi.
Edit2: Look at all these people on the forums (a lawyer, Heavy Smoker, incubusfan1413, Reign Flame, Simon Cowell, thereverandleech) that voted Yes, how often do these people actually faction or even pvp, only 1 person maybe 2 out of there I see actually pvp.

luigi got banned and fired. Not really him "quiting"

jorn

Sorceror

Mara;2009220 said:
The difference with the potions is that you have to hit your hot-key 'after' you have been poisoned or need a heal pot. This makes all the difference in the world. If you can hold down a hotkey prior to being poisoned,etc, it is the same as running a looping razor macro (ie autocure) which is illegal in razor. Having to look and realize that you need a heal pot, or are poisoned creates a small delay which is a vital part of quality PVP. Otherwise there is no point in trying to poison people, for example.

The auto-refresh thing is another deal which preempts a small situational delay that would normally get you killed. If a macer hits you down to 0 stamina, you normally get stuck for a second, and often die.

Sallos looks like a great client to give a new updated feel to UO, but a shard can't have two competing clients with different PVP features. I wouldn't play a playstation version of a game to PVP with certain benefits, and then log onto another console to have other unique PVP benefits. And then worry about what console the other people I am seeing in-game have, so I can counter what they can do.

This guy knows his stuff.

The Monarch

Knight

I voted yes. I play every day. I use razor. Honestly if i could use sallos I would, but since I can't my opinion is such. Sallos should be removed or razor should implement the sallos map features, smooth movement and smart pot.

syrupz

Wanderer

The Monarch;2009347 said:
I voted yes. I play every day. I use razor. Honestly if i could use sallos I would, but since I can't my opinion is such. Sallos should be removed or razor should implement the sallos map features, smooth movement and smart pot.

Yea its pretty hard to run a 12 year old game..

supdog1337

Wanderer

Black Thunder;2009414 said:
my rating?

i like how everyone who voted no or that they would quit are pretty much garbage/sallos reliant anyway

Black Thunder;2009461 said:
what rating?

like duel rank?

or what?

you were saying how easymode wow is....

what's your rating?

godofsoap

Wanderer

It should not be removed because looking at all the stupid trammy hues/gear ect on razor makes me want to kick little babies in the head.

supdog1337

Wanderer

Lafable;2009516 said:
It should not be removed because looking at all the stupid trammy hues/gear ect on razor makes me want to kick little babies in the head.

your opinion doesn't matter. you only play uo when you have a cheat client to use. fact.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2008829 said:
Which takes away difficulty of calling/pulling bars, yet another advantage over people that play legit.

And to this, sallos basically has it so that it constantly holds down CTRL+Shift only you dont see the bars. Think about how easy it is to pull bars while doing that. K thanks.