UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roach557

Traveler
Re: Should sallos be removed?

DragonSlayer69r;2008982 said:
You can make ridiulous macros that string togather.

Example:

If sysmesssys "You have succesfully stunned"
say "[g stunned"
else
if sysmessys ""stunned"
last target
cast spell energy bolt
wait for target
pause 1.50 sec
last target
else

and set it to loop.

Congrats, without useing easyuo you have just used razor, to make an entire guild explosion ebolt dump on the same target without a caller.

You're so good
This won't work with the words i put in it. I did it this way on purpose to prove a point, rather then list a macro for you all.

Automated PVP is so fucking lame. I don't use any of those 'tricks'. I ping 230 to 300 (as im AuS), and i still don't feel the need to let client's pvp for me. The only thing i use razor for is resource count, potion hotkeys, and bag organizer (which would be pointless if bottles in a container didn't go to your main pack once filled).

When you use a program/client to target/sync/ and heal people maybe it's time to go outside (for once) and re-evaluate your life, because if 'cheating' in an online game to get a competitive advantage is necessary for you, then maybe it's grown into more than a hobbie.

roach557;2009065 said:
Automated PVP is so fucking lame. I don't use any of those 'tricks'. I ping 230 to 300 (as im AuS), and i still don't feel the need to let client's pvp for me. The only thing i use razor for is resource count, potion hotkeys, and bag organizer (which would be pointless if bottles in a container didn't go to your main pack once filled).

When you use a program/client to target/sync/ and heal people maybe it's time to go outside (for once) and re-evaluate your life, because if 'cheating' in an online game to get a competitive advantage is necessary for you, then maybe it's grown into more than a hobbie.

you actually double click on bars and target bars when people call dumps instead of last target?

roach557

Traveler

Simon Cowell;2009069 said:
you actually double click on bars and target bars when people call dumps instead of last target?

Oh lol, forgot i use last target, but initially targeting i will click it with a spell or evalint cursor.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Okay, so you want remove travel agent and all the nice bells and whistles that come with using Sallos/PlayUO, but you keep quiet about razor's macro and item counting system that can practically automate everything in game. I vote no.

hoglegs;2009082 said:
Okay, so you want remove travel agent and all the nice bells and whistles that come with using Sallos/PlayUO, but you keep quiet about razor's macro and item counting system that can practically automate everything in game. I vote no.
I wouldn't mind seeing Razor macros removed or atleast nerfed, but this thread is about Sallos.

incubusfan1413;2008812 said:
they just need to delete the damn recalling system and the looter. its lame that it takes no time to completely loot a body.

or add the recalln system/looter into razor so kids stop bitchin about sallos. i think the main reason why most people dont use sallos is because there computer cant handle it.

Ahuna Vairya

Wanderer

Obviously sallos is geared more towards PvP than razor, I dont believe that is debatable. Reported stuns, auto pull bars, reported targets, smartpot, autoloots etc. These things are all advantageous for the modern pvper. I dont have a problem with the fact that other people have an advantage over me in terms of client (I use razor), the only problem i have with sallos is that it has taken almost all of the capabilities of razor and introduced a few more, making autolooting and map recalling a standard in today's pvp. I voted yes because sallos has taken razor, which, correct me if I am mistaken, used to be used almost shardwide, and augmented, giving it new powerful pvp strengths while having very few cons.

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2008829 said:
Which takes away difficulty of calling/pulling bars, yet another advantage over people that play legit.

its how uo is suppose to be I play legit with sallos, you use auto cure/pot kickin macros on razor

Ahuna Vairya;2009104 said:
Party bars, still very useful.

How so? It's not like you pull pt bars in the middle of combat. You pull em before hand so it saves you a second.

Ahuna Vairya;2009099 said:
Obviously sallos is geared more towards PvP than razor, I dont believe that is debatable. Reported stuns, auto pull bars, reported targets, smartpot, autoloots etc. These things are all advantageous for the modern pvper. I dont have a problem with the fact that other people have an advantage over me in terms of client (I use razor), the only problem i have with sallos is that it has taken almost all of the capabilities of razor and introduced a few more, making autolooting and map recalling a standard in today's pvp. I voted yes because sallos has taken razor, which, correct me if I am mistaken, used to be used almost shardwide, and augmented, giving it new powerful pvp strengths while having very few cons.

It doesn't "auto" loot. You bring up a cursor and target the item and it goes to your pack. You can do the same thing with razor by making a macro for it and hot keying it.

I don't get where all these razor users are saying it auto does this or that when it doesn't. It only auto pulls pt bars which saves you what a second at most. It doesn't pull enemy bars. It has it's advantages sure but you're exaggerating those two aspects. Also smart pot can be accomplished with razor as well using the macro system and hot keying it.

Exec: use yellow potion
Exec: use orange potion

hot key it and Bam if you are poisoned it will cure you and if you are not poisoned it will use a heal potion

This is what I wish razor would do:

1. No unexplained stoppages in the middle of running (with no lag) - basically smooth movement
2. No system slow down and a way to sticky the positioning system.
3. Unlimited sticky bars or at the very least DON't count the pt sticky member bars with the enemies.

Razor now has the next target thanks to mark. If those three things were done man I'd fall in love with razor all over again. I can make do with making a hotkey macro for every wand.

Helicoil

Wanderer

Razor, you can have a macro that looks for sys msg 2 to throw pots and hit 100% of the time. (it also cancles target and lets you dump, then starts the pot back up when it's time to throw)
PlayUO, you HAVE to do it and time it manually.
Razor, you have one hot key to heal/cure self depending on your status.
PlayUO, you have to have seperate keys for heal/cure.

Mara

Knight

The difference with the potions is that you have to hit your hot-key 'after' you have been poisoned or need a heal pot. This makes all the difference in the world. If you can hold down a hotkey prior to being poisoned,etc, it is the same as running a looping razor macro (ie autocure) which is illegal in razor. Having to look and realize that you need a heal pot, or are poisoned creates a small delay which is a vital part of quality PVP. Otherwise there is no point in trying to poison people, for example.

The auto-refresh thing is another deal which preempts a small situational delay that would normally get you killed. If a macer hits you down to 0 stamina, you normally get stuck for a second, and often die.

Sallos looks like a great client to give a new updated feel to UO, but a shard can't have two competing clients with different PVP features. I wouldn't play a playstation version of a game to PVP with certain benefits, and then log onto another console to have other unique PVP benefits. And then worry about what console the other people I am seeing in-game have, so I can counter what they can do.

Helicoil

Wanderer

I have to push more keys on sallos than I do in razor, pvp is more automated in razor IMHO.

Squire

Heavy Smoker;2009011 said:
Sadly, I pvp DAILY get your shit straight. I duel daily also, and no you can't beat me. Anyways, please do not reply to this thread unless you actually PvP I forgot to add that in my thread.

Also, the people that are calling me bad, I'll be happy to 1v1 or 1v2, stay on sallos.
Sadly, I'm not trying to offend you but, your on DSL/Dial-up, and everything that related to Suil Ban's posts. Also, not to brag or anything but, I've killed you plenty of times before. Whatever, it's just a video game; who the fuck cares?!

syrupz

Wanderer

Everyone could play with just the client, no razor, no playuo... but then who would play?

Helicoil

Wanderer

One thing I can't do in sallos that I do in razor is my trap pouch macro, it pops a pouch and immediately re-traps it so I don't need to carry 50 of them. -_-