UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

namlamina

Sorceror
Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

rocky;1937094 said:
this is funny

people who spend a majority of their time pining for fake items on a player-made shard commenting on economics and the state of our glorious country.
rocky;1937236 said:
I am an American and it is a glorious country. There is a reason why hundreds of thousands of people risk life and limb to join me in my wonderful nation and even more risk life and limb to protect it.

Hypocrite Much? Dumbass.

rocky;1937231 said:
Says the jerk off named after one of the most horrible abominations in music. How does it feel knowing that the person you named yourself after is a quivering mess and probably shits his pants everyday.

Says the jerkoff named after a squirrel...

Sorry, you lose.

rocky

Sorceror

namlamina;1937275 said:

Hypocrite Much? Dumbass.

Says the jerkoff named after a squirrel...

Sorry, you lose.

Nothing you say makes sense except the whole "rocky" bit, but you're still wrong because I don't have a stupid squirrel in my signature (he's got a dying has been in his). I chose this name because it's innocuous and easy to forget. Also, it's hilarious to be made fun of by a dude named rocky.

Ozzy

Sorceror

I like how he is actually trying... I wonder if he realises he is failing like a kamikaze pilot who has returned from more then 30 missions.

namlamina

Sorceror

rocky;1937285 said:
Nothing you say makes sense except the whole "rocky" bit, but you're still wrong because I don't have a stupid squirrel in my signature (he's got a dying has been in his). I chose this name because it's innocuous and easy to forget. Also, it's hilarious to be made fun of by a dude named rocky.

What are you talking about? Just keep on contradicting yourself, nonamer. You haven't made fun of anyone yet except for Ozzy Osbourne (Congratulations, real original). You talked about government on the forums when you found it "funny" when done by others, therefore, you are a hypocrite. ¿Claro, coño?

Ozzy;1937295 said:
I like how he is actually trying... I wonder if he realises he is failing like a kamikaze pilot who has returned from more then 30 missions.

I like how this thread has 17 pages...

Ozzy

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1937343 said:

And I like the fact that I can bump my post counts in it because mods look at it and think "ehw... Sperm dumpster"

namlamina

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1937343 said:

17 pages that have been filled with stuff that has little or nothing to do with EQ/MS. Does that still make you turgid?

Jacques!

Sorceror

namlamina;1936865 said:
You mean putting 800billion more on the deficit is spreading wealth? Let's see this healthcare system more than triple what Bush's Deficit was... Good luck with that one. Lord Gluttony? Sounds like he wants to be the next Thantos... "Call me Lord T". What's next? Gluttony is going to get an e-gf and turn her into a dike too?

Why do you hate the poor? The enemies of Obama pretend to be Christians but where is their Christian compassion? Opposition to Obama is heresy and should be condemned as such.

Ozzy

Sorceror

If Obama is so good they should nail him to a cross PERIOD... Nuff said

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

im starting to get tired of seeing this stupid ass thread for this many days......:(

namlamina

Sorceror

Jacques!;1937386 said:
Why do you hate the poor? The enemies of Obama pretend to be Christians but where is their Christian compassion? Opposition to Obama is heresy and should be condemned as such.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. Jews are Capitalists (Penny Pinchers to some/many). Therefore followers of Jesus Christ are Capitalists.

(Sorry, been studying for the LSATs and statements like these are half of the test)

whiteybulger

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;1937529 said:
well, this thread is among the most pointless thing to still be around since mayonaise.

If you mean pointless in the sense that we're already back, you guys dont really have a say in it, and its obvious by the hate mongering that you missed us so damn much... I agree.

War2.0

Sorceror

Ezekiel84;1937409 said:
im starting to get tired of seeing this stupid ass thread for this many days......:(

You could just go off topic and eventually it'd be removed...not that I'd ever suggest such a thing.