UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

namlamina

Sorceror
Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

Demonic-Cats;1938833 said:
Does that mean sucking dick is a requirement to join?

;)

Lol I don't even know you guys I just couldn't pass that up.

Unless you're a lesbian, then I guess so. Lezzer, Gay, Bi, or Tran. They don't allow straight people according to Weazel. No on Prop 8 bitches!

Jacques!

Sorceror

Ozzy;1939193 said:
Uh oh the attention whore wants attention I better give him some!

Ohh look, a Swede. If you really are 20 and if current demographic estimates are correct, you'll probably live just long enough to be enslaved by the next Caliphate, enjoy.

Fez_

Knight

ATTENTIONATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

Ozzy

Sorceror

Jacques!;1939194 said:
Ohh look, a Swede. If you really are 20 and if current demographic estimates are correct, you'll probably live just long enough to be enslaved by the next Caliphate, enjoy.

Oh look its Jacques, need I say more? Enjoy.

namlamina

Sorceror

Jacques!;1939194 said:

European Union will most likely not allow Turkey to enter, so it really doesn't matter all that much. You're an Australian, you have no room to talk. The majority of your natural minerals already go to China on barges, without even being processed in Australia. When China becomes tired of your miners charging exorbitant prices they will just conquer you in no time flat. As soon as you lose Perth your entire country will fail because you will have lost around 70% of your natural resources. Have you seen the movie 300? This war will be about the same; 21million useless faggots Vs. 1.4billion highly trained, well-equipped Chinese. They don't even need Blue Water Naval Capability to reach you fucks. String of Pearls strategy through Indonesia and the Philippines and you guys are goners.

ZING!

whiteybulger

Wanderer

its a good thing we came back, what did you guys do with all this nerd rage while we were gone?

ps page 22?

yup, just about peeps saying, omg I can't believe this post is still going, it's so effin stooopid, blah, blah, blah......like me now. :D