UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

Should we bring back good pvp to UO?? i know alota you guys are itching to die bye our hand again so tell me what yall think should lord gluttony and his homies return?

zoo york

Knight
Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

To bring "good pvp" back, would suggest that the septic tank you call a guild had it to begin with. :huh?:

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

shadowhunter;1928622 said:
Should we bring back good pvp to UO?? i know alota you guys are itching to die bye our hand again so tell me what yall think should lord gluttony and his homies return?

pwwwwwwwease come back...

you were so missed...

</sarcasm>

ploki

Knight

You guise never accepted my war invites.. why would I want you back?

fonis

Knight

no real need.
most of the guilds nowadays use the same tactics (timing and ganking and vent drops)

zoo york

Knight

wkstrm;1928721 said:
To bad you guys missed +20 :D
Sure is nice not seeing that group of mongos running around anymore "omg to many ppl" :rollseyes:

yayo05

Sorceror

u guys alrdy got powned on the new server in df ALREADY? like what happened on the EU server.... so coming back to uo ? lols.

wkstrm

Lord

zoo york;1928725 said:
Sure is nice not seeing that group of mongos running around anymore "omg to many ppl" :rollseyes:

They are still running around, just without the tag. Seems like many of them have joined >$< instead.