UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

You get a recent screenie of 20 of us rofl. And you can have my account.

i cleaned you guys for so many idocs solo... your numbers where always like 20-30... good times

it made me really good at idocs but i don't think your tactics persisted for more than a month before people figured out how to easily avoid it

since we don't have +20 to kick around anymore i say return and get in the field.

Weazel

Sorceror

We will back and look forward to completely dominating the server yet again.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

it would be fun if you guys brought back a lot of numbers. Not many people roll on red factioners.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;1929206 said:
you've never run into the red sl ganksquad in bucs yet?

the one that has all "servants"? cuz they're bad. The only decent faction/red squad is the one in minax.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Also there was no question mark in the end of the thread title... therefor that was not a question... so out of that I suppose that MS EQ is little whiny 3 y/o who can't really spell?

Ozzy

Sorceror

Ready for what? Isn't it obvious, the only reason they are comign back is that they failed epicly at their other games.

raithianellis

Sorceror

shadowhunter;1928622 said:
Should we bring back good pvp to UO?? i know alota you guys are itching to die bye our hand again so tell me what yall think should lord gluttony and his homies return?

Who the hell are you? I don't remember you from when "PvP was good."

Fez_

Knight

raithianellis;1930641 said:
Who the hell are you? I don't remember you from when "PvP was good."

that's because it was back in 05
06 was eh
and he's talking about 08

UOG Bandit;1930598 said:
I didnt get to join first time although i will be here second time around

no offence but if they take you i will not be able to stop laughing. i mean believe me i doubt many people hated them more than me but had more respect for eqms than me. i wish i could control all my guys the way glutt did but i would lose any shred of respect i had the moment your let in the guild. i dont know glutt that well but he did act civil and seemed to be intelligent the few times he talked with me and animal man.

raithianellis

Sorceror

Fez_;1930751 said:
that's because it was back in 05
06 was eh
and he's talking about 08

I was here for part of 05, just no forum account, it was a good transition from OSI. Good PvP. 06 was duh best imho because of guilds like GAY, they were a really cool guy etc... But none the less, 08 didn't have good PvP, OP et co. should not rejoin.