UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

shadowhunter;1928622 said:
Should we bring back good pvp to UO?? i know alota you guys are itching to die bye our hand again so tell me what yall think should lord gluttony and his homies return?

lmao define good pvp. House hiding and stackin ms?

shadowhunter;1928761 said:
yall know you missed us many may do it but yall dont do it like we do it!!

Yea.. its cause most of us have this thing called self respect.

Seven Jr

Sorceror

Hmm, unfortunately I wasn't here for that great so called PvP, general consensus says you guys sucked so why bother comming back? You'd just become a target for being made fun of like Lake Superiority and Fruits and Vegetables (same guild) on Divinity... Talk about how much ass you kick than every 3rd or 4th screenshot is of them actually getting a kill rather than dying. Go ahead come back everyone needs a laugh every now and again.

a lawyer

Sorceror

I think the more people that PVP the better, regardless of tactics. Come on back.

Oh and, talk to me if you want to buy your old guildhouse back. :D

this made me laugh. ive heard for about the last month or so now that you guys might come back. ive even seen a few of the guys running around. but they always seem to be solo and end up dead pretty quick there after. not to many people liked yall being around but hey why not curious if the same tactics can still win. better yet has darkfall taught you that new tactics keep the enemy guessing. was it better when you used exploits on it and they fixed it so you cant and your angry now and want to feel the so called domination you had before. if thats what you miss by all means bring it on. i love more people playing.

CrazyTamer

Wanderer

Uo has been real boring for me lately cause no good idoc guilds to roll with, i mean factions is fun but even that gets boring vsing the same guys over and over. So id be very happy for EQ to come back so i call roll with my homies once again and make that mad bank!

Vek

Sorceror

shadowhunter;1928622 said:
Should we bring back good pvp to UO?? i know alota you guys are itching to die bye our hand again so tell me what yall think should lord gluttony and his homies return?

Should black people return to slavery?

EQ/MS SHALL COME BAK!!!!!im the first recruit <3 pwnie :p
and wkd u cant say someone sucks wen u all roll 20 deep and ip fukcing blows also
Any tie any ip and wkd member wanna 1v1 aim me at pacosbizil ty