UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

Papua;1934468 said:
are you an idiot you didnt pk on the boat. got away and one of your noobs got guard whacked. thanks for the loot btw and nice try :)

Either way you died. And you kept dying. And you kept rezzing. And then died again. Then you came on the forums to complain about it and all you did as fonis said was get us off. gg.

Papua

Sorceror

I was just letting everyone know how childish you guys still are. how well does 30 of each reg split between 10+ guys? 2 each? thats some Phat Loot

a lawyer

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1934445 said:
When EQ/MS goes out, they don’t just go out to buy rares at brit bank, or sit in the ponds waiting for the perfect time to get a kill. They go out to dominate. Nothing says domination like 10 guys who have only one objective: Have a great time, while making anyone outside your group miserable.

Want to dual Sheivan and someone else 2v2? Then it would be fair correct and you would have nothing to bitch about correct?

Popol + Sheivan

Sheivan01

Knight

Poptart;1934394 said:
None of you MS guys could last 2 seconds on the field without all your butt buddies.

That's why your such a big guild right? A bunch of posers trying to make a name.

Epic Fail.

You have a name?
Youre trash...

:sad:

and the second time I fought you that day.. you ran in your house when you were at 20% to heal up and cast a BLADE SPIRIT on me.

:lol:

Papua;1934478 said:
I was just letting everyone know how childish you guys still are. how well does 30 of each reg split between 10+ guys? 2 each? thats some Phat Loot

my guess would be that we let the loot decay....

SLoth of SDS;1934445 said:
When EQ/MS goes out, they don’t just go out to buy rares at brit bank, or sit in the ponds waiting for the perfect time to get a kill. They go out to dominate. Nothing says domination like 10 guys who have only one objective: Have a great time, while making anyone outside your group miserable.

Want to dual Sheivan and someone else 2v2? Then it would be fair correct and you would have nothing to bitch about correct?

How about a 1v1 with your dumbass.

Sheivan01;1934489 said:
You have a name?
Youre trash...

:sad:

and the second time I fought you that day.. you ran in your house when you were at 20% to heal up and cast a BLADE SPIRIT on me.

:lol:

and it's you're trash. that's a true 1v1 right there.
faggot.

Orthaux

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1934464 said:
So when you went onto the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got PKed? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked? Then you went back on the boat and rezzed...then you came off the boat and got pked?

Do you see a pattern of retardation in what you did now?

PWN't

Sheivan01

Knight

Poptart;1934633 said:

and it's you're trash. that's a true 1v1 right there.
faggot.

might want to look at my uogamers, theres 3 of us. :(

and I confirm that one of us is terribad

Magichound;1934438 said:
You have 25 players man, even if everyone had 100 points thats 2,500 points, and Pro (for example) only has 6 players and they are crushing you. GL I look forward to farming you guys.

And just to clarify, no other guild thats good is zerging as hard as EQ MS.

You realize we have had 12000+ points before as a guild? 10500 of those points were spread out among 17 people. There is really no point in trying to make any sort of number based claims against us, we have already proven we are the best ever. Just enjoy the fact that you get the honor of being mopped out by us again.

I have been seeing some increase in houses supporting ms/eq, so i see them coming back around. ruh roh!!

sirrayiv

Sorceror

snoddydodi;1933770 said:
I'm a pot smoking, un-educated moron. If you have a problem with it I will kick you right in the face with my fist.

Thank you, Drivethrough.... U work at taco bell or something?

ROFL....I don't have a problem with it at all, somebody needs to bag my groceries!!!

snoddydodi

Sorceror

sirrayiv;1935167 said:
ROFL....I don't have a problem with it at all, somebody needs to bag my groceries!!!

Oh shit, i forgot i posted on this thread. I musta been high.

fonis;1928713 said:
no real need.
most of the guilds nowadays use the same tactics (timing and ganking and vent drops)

Fonis you must be stupid or something. EQ MS does not do "vent drops" you moron. They sync running in a direction with MS up while holding down target random OJ. Once that fails they get merked, cause they are bad and dont have a caller

Unosnow203

Wanderer

Thank you MS/EQ You Guys are the best! We were rollin around on factions today and ran into you guys. You tossed some MS's and then i lost my connection. I came right back and followed the trail of your corpses. Since i couldnt catch up i just cleaned up your corpses and ended up with like 2 kegs of each potion and at least 1 or 2 thousand of each reg and like 200 MS scrolls. Thanx i was gettin low so i apreciate it :p, I just started playin on hyrbid but im stoked you guys are back :)

King Pestilence;1935281 said:
Fonis you must be stupid or something. EQ MS does not do "vent drops" you moron. They sync running in a direction with MS up while holding down target random OJ. Once that fails they get merked, cause they are bad and dont have a caller

We have 2 of the best callers in UO and everyone knows it. If we didn't we wouldn't have won UOG. Contrary to popular belief we mostly do sync drops. MS rushes are harder then they look, try it for a week and see how many good pvpers you kill (my guess would be 0 even if you didn't suck...which you do.)

Unosnow203;1935436 said:
Thank you MS/EQ You Guys are the best! We were rollin around on factions today and ran into you guys. You tossed some MS's and then i lost my connection. I came right back and followed the trail of your corpses. Since i couldnt catch up i just cleaned up your corpses and ended up with like 2 kegs of each potion and at least 1 or 2 thousand of each reg and like 200 MS scrolls. Thanx i was gettin low so i apreciate it :p, I just started playin on hyrbid but im stoked you guys are back :)

I was playing today and we lost one fight at brit gy maybe 4-5 people died. After that we won for the next 6 hours including the crew we lost too. I still haven't died yet since I've been back to Hybirid so if anyone wants to be famous try to get me.

buddylee

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh 2.0;1935440 said:
We have 2 of the best callers in UO and everyone knows it. If we didn't we wouldn't have won UOG. Contrary to popular belief we mostly do sync drops. MS rushes are harder then they look, try it for a week and see how many good pvpers you kill (my guess would be 0 even if you didn't suck...which you do.)

I was playing today and we lost one fight at brit gy maybe 4-5 people died. After that we won for the next 6 hours including the crew we lost too. I still haven't died yet since I've been back to Hybirid so if anyone wants to be famous try to get me.

Well in about 2 weeks when school starts again we can look forward to you kiddies showing up around 3pm when the bus drops you off, and logging out around 5 when mom and dad get home and tell you to stop playing that damn game and go do your homework.