UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: SHOULD MS EQ RETURN TO GAMERS!

Sheivan01;1934489 said:
You have a name?

and the second time I fought you that day.. you ran in your house when you were at 20% to heal up and cast a BLADE SPIRIT on me.

:lol:

That's pretty standard for Poptart and his band of merry scrubs.

Unosnow203

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh 2.0;1935440 said:
We have 2 of the best callers in UO and everyone knows it. If we didn't we wouldn't have won UOG. Contrary to popular belief we mostly do sync drops. MS rushes are harder then they look, try it for a week and see how many good pvpers you kill (my guess would be 0 even if you didn't suck...which you do.)

I was playing today and we lost one fight at brit gy maybe 4-5 people died. After that we won for the next 6 hours including the crew we lost too. I still haven't died yet since I've been back to Hybirid so if anyone wants to be famous try to get me.

Sir this is a complete lie. You ran into us dropped your MS which failed teribley because we had heals up. then i lost conn and followed your corpses and had to gate to my house 3 times to drop off loot. So obviously alot of you died. maybe not all of you but alot of you did.

fonis

Knight

King Pestilence;1935281 said:
Fonis you must be stupid or something. EQ MS does not do "vent drops" you moron. They sync running in a direction with MS up while holding down target random OJ. Once that fails they get merked, cause they are bad and dont have a caller

what are you talking about? I was in ms/eq, I participated in those. nearly every kill is a vent drop when it's X v 1 or 2 people.

very common tactic: "para" "load explo" "drop, load EB, drop"

Unosnow203

Wanderer

Ozzy;1936734 said:
I heard MS failed epicly in DF and thats why they are back.

See what happend was they had to actually fight guilds with the same number or maybe.... just maybe even more then them!!!

MS/EQ is pretty good 14v5 or 14v6 but when its 14v14..... well.. pfft who wants a fair fight anyway. its over rated.

Weazel

Sorceror

Lord Gluttony reminds me of our wonderful and revered 44th president of these united states Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama. Just like Mr. Obama, Lord Gluttony presents a vision of hope and change and has done a wonderful job of spreading the wealth around to all MS/EQ members.

namlamina

Sorceror

Weazel;1936853 said:
Lord Gluttony reminds me of our wonderful and revered 44th president of these united states Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama. Just like Mr. Obama, Lord Gluttony presents a vision of hope and change and has done a wonderful job of spreading the wealth around to all MS/EQ members.

You mean putting 800billion more on the deficit is spreading wealth? Let's see this healthcare system more than triple what Bush's Deficit was... Good luck with that one. Lord Gluttony? Sounds like he wants to be the next Thantos... "Call me Lord T". What's next? Gluttony is going to get an e-gf and turn her into a dike too?

fonis

Knight

namlamina;1936865 said:
You mean putting 800billion more on the deficit is spreading wealth? Let's see this healthcare system more than triple what Bush's Deficit was...

you're an idiot for the following reasons:

1) thinking the added strain is only 800 billion
2) thinking this is about the healthcare system (wtf?)

i'd list more, but then it might seem personal

rocky

Sorceror

namlamina;1936865 said:
You mean putting 800billion more on the deficit is spreading wealth? Let's see this healthcare system more than triple what Bush's Deficit was... Good luck with that one. Lord Gluttony? Sounds like he wants to be the next Thantos... "Call me Lord T". What's next? Gluttony is going to get an e-gf and turn her into a dike too?

this is funny

people who spend a majority of their time pining for fake items on a player-made shard commenting on economics and the state of our glorious country.

namlamina

Sorceror

He compared Gluttony to Obama and "spreading the wealth". I was just pointing out the idiocy of calling him Lord Gluttony and comparing him to Obama. Don't read those 2 sentences for more than they are meant to be.

Ozzy

Sorceror

rocky;1937094 said:
this is funny

people who spend a majority of their time pining for fake items on a player-made shard commenting on economics and the state of our glorious country.

This is funny because everything homos say comes out funny

fonis

Knight

namlamina;1937123 said:
He compared Gluttony to Obama and "spreading the wealth". I was just pointing out the idiocy of calling him Lord Gluttony and comparing him to Obama. Don't read those 2 sentences for more than they are meant to be.

fair enough then, apologies.

Weazel

Sorceror

Ozzy;1937149 said:

We pride ourselves on being the first and most successful LGBT guild on Hybrid.

rocky

Sorceror

Ozzy;1937149 said:

Says the jerk off named after one of the most horrible abominations in music. How does it feel knowing that the person you named yourself after is a quivering mess and probably shits his pants everyday.

edit: what a great variety show

Ozzy

Sorceror

Weazel;1937209 said:
We pride ourselves on being the first and most successful LGBT guild on Hybrid.
A what now?
rocky;1937231 said:
Says the jerk off named after one of the most horrible abominations in music. How does it feel knowing that the person you named yourself after is a quivering mess and probably shits his pants everyday.

How do I feel? Hmm... I'm feeling good because I am not the one who is a quivering mess and shitting my pants.
How bout you? How are you feeling? That buttplug big enough for you?

rocky

Sorceror

Fez_;1937162 said:
i thought u were American :/

I am an American and it is a glorious country. There is a reason why hundreds of thousands of people risk life and limb to join me in my wonderful nation and even more risk life and limb to protect it.

edit: Even our beloved shard owner Ryan McAdams served in our USMC. (He was admin so he sat at a desk all day, but he still served!)