UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SGT Slaughter

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
You are here since 2007 and have 25k messages, it means 8 years of constantly spamming forums. I have never seen you in felucca. Everything you do is talking non sense on the forums, you fairy boy. Yes, you guys are super addicted. And you piss off the normal people with your trammie problems.

Not quite right, constantly would be incorrect since I've had many hiatus in this past 8 years.

It's true that I enjoy my PvP better on the forums using witts, arguments, and facts instead of in Felucca pressing random buttons trying to kill a pixelated magician and/or warrior of justice. I guess you could simply call that my personal preference!

I am intrigued at your definition of "normal people". Most "normal people" knows that there is no such things, as "normal people".

Phelon

Knight
Way to go SGT Shitbird! Take the rest of the shard down with your already sinking ship you goddamm slug. Way to prove my previous statement. You are a full blown retard bro. Watch out for flying bricks

Get out of my head. I would post that
Sorry bro my fingers are all swollen from finger banging your mom, and I have this tiny keyboard on my phone....

Don't do that Zulu. MiQ is good people.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Get out of my head. I would post that

Don't do that Zulu. MiQ is good people.
Phelon you really have no idea how mean I really want to be to you. Something is telling me to be nice but for your sake I would stay the fuck out from under my boot bro....

Phelon

Knight
Unfortunately it's not your turn. :( Stepping on piles of shit are becoming a well liked habit for me so by all means make a thread for me.

You like stepping on piles of shit?

Whatever floats your boat pal. *shrugs*

The truth is you have the attention span of a teaspoon. You might be here a week, a month but you are so hated you can't stay anywhere for long. No one likes you dude.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Why should it be illegal to pay real money for items in the game, so long as they are legitimate items?

P.S. Sgt. is a reptile.
It is illegal for one reason, it takes money from the ones who maintain this server. In the eyes of many it shouldn't be illegal, only highly frowned upon due to shitbirds like slaughter scamming people. Just so you know, it is also illegal to use e-bay to sell your accounts and items. Foreign nations use to set up several accounts and force children to play them. They farmed gold and items until they were satisfied with the value of the account and sold it on e-bay. The children were famished, some forced to play until they actually died due to blood clots and degenerative health disorders. So that, among many other reasons, are why actions such as this are frowned upon.

zulu2401

Squire
You like stepping on piles of shit?

Whatever floats your boat pal. *shrugs*

The truth is you have the attention span of a teaspoon. You might be here a week, a month but you are so hated you can't stay anywhere for long. No one likes you dude.
Thanks for clearing that up! :) If you think I'm here to make friends you are fooling yourself.... Oh and BTW who the fuck are you? And why do I never see you in felucca? Oh that's right, because you're always facedown with no fuckin panties on so shut the fuck up take the rest of that dick you got slapping you in the back of the head you midget ass bridge troll.

zulu2401

Squire
Thanks for clearing that up! :) If you think I'm here to make friends you are fooling yourself.... Oh and BTW who the fuck are you? And why do I never see you in felucca? Oh that's right, because you're always facedown with no fuckin panties on so shut the fuck up take the rest of that dick you got slapping you in the back of the head you midget ass bridge troll.
Wanna be friends now fuckface?