UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SGT Slaughter

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Please guys release more frustration, the game matters a lot for you because you have nothing in real life.
I don't see what you mean...

I just see a bunch of merry people discussing gently and kindly about collateral issue to this game we play and lobe!

Nothing seems worthy of "having nothing in real life"

hickman48

Knight
You are here since 2007 and have 25k messages, it means 8 years of constantly spamming forums. I have never seen you in felucca. Everything you do is talking non sense on the forums, you fairy boy. Yes, you guys are super addicted. And you piss off the normal people with your trammie problems.

afaik they where on hybrid most of the time.

zulu2401

Squire
arguing over thos game just makes you retarded, but good luck to all, glad i could help 6 players brake the rules, hope they get banned too, lead, kazzius,kazzius's wifes surprise to kazzius, vigilante and my most favorite of all, MB. paid good money for the jewz he wears!!!
Madeinquebec where the fuck are the corrections for this douchebags fuckin typos? Please fix mmkay

Reximus

Page
Instant Ban Offenses

The following offenses will not be tolerated on Demise, and will result in immediate termination of your account and/or access to the shard:
  • Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to another player's accounts.
  • Advertising other shards.
  • Exploiting game mechanics resulting in serious detrimental effects.
  • Using or distributing disallowed client modifications.
  • Trading in-game items for non in-game items (such as items on other shards, or IRL items).
I bet noone will get banned though, Eos will say something dumb like admission from both parties isn't enough evidence, and oxygen thief Slaughter will be further encouraged to keep being a scumbag.

Hagnok

Sorceror
Since lead received no items this was not a purchase so no ban hammer to lead please, he made charity. The same to slaughter who just received a donnation on rl

Last edited:
ban me, but also ban the others who have broken rules, ie, lead, kazzius, amanda (kazz's) girlfriend, mb, vigilante. i have proof for all these tools ive used as a stepping stone to further my self!

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
Instant Ban Offenses

The following offenses will not be tolerated on Demise, and will result in immediate termination of your account and/or access to the shard:

• Using or distributing disallowed client modifications.
Can someone explain this point a bit better? I have seen ppl on some utube videos playing with hard modifications on their client, i want to know what is not allowed on client modification, cuz on some utube videos u see nothing what is on a normal uo client, an answer from developer or some gm would be nice =)

Phelon

Knight
It's all good... I got greedy that's all... Bad judgment... If do get banned which in al rights I should... But if I don't then there def a lesson that has been learned...

I hope you don't. I can name five active players that all did the same thing.

zulu2401

Squire
ban me, but also ban the others who have broken rules, ie, lead, kazzius, amanda (kazz's) girlfriend, mb, vigilante. i have proof for all these tools ive used as a stepping stone to further my self!
Way to go SGT Shitbird! Take the rest of the shard down with your already sinking ship you goddamm slug. Do us all a favor and fucking shoot yourself in the face. Way to prove my previous statement. You are a full blown retard bro. Watch out for flying bricks faggot