UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SGT Slaughter

Lead44

Page
Slaughter... Do you not realize I know ALOT of people on this server ... Yeah I messed up dealing with you... I thought we were friends.... But I was WRONG!!!!!!! You burned me....

Necrodog

Page
Slaughter... Do you not realize I know ALOT of people on this server ... Yeah I messed up dealing with you... I thought we were friends.... But I was WRONG!!!!!!! You burned me....
Remember that people are people, and you should trust them only as far as what you are willing to lose.

...out of curiosity, what did he do?

hickman48

Knight
Its not like it matters slaughter has been salty as fuck for like the past 2 - 3 months hes just raged on staff and the server he prob got passed up on stafff spot and is raging about it.

Xionu

Sorceror
*strokes his beard* rofl
You cant even grow hair on your face... Your picture looks like a redneck high schooler who wants to have a beard, but has no friends to tell him that it looks stupid. Once the hair rounds your chin then start stroking your beard. At that point its at least little acceptable. Until then go to a pharmacy and buy biotin pills.:thumbsup:

Lead44

Page
Slaughter is jus an ass clown... He will try and scam you.. I fell for it... But it's all good... This is a fair warning.. Not gonna give details on how I was dumb... Jus the fact that I was dumb and fell for it .. I thought he was a cool dude and tried to look past his crazy ness and tantrums ... But your true colors come out.....

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Slaughter is jus an ass clown... He will try and scam you.. I fell for it... But it's all good... This is a fair warning.. Not gonna give details on how I was dumb... Jus the fact that I was dumb and fell for it .. I thought he was a cool dude and tried to look past his crazy ness and tantrums ... But your true colors come out.....

Hahahaha, you lost darkside green items. GOD DAMN YOU. :D

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I just don't get where does the "You know alot of people on this server" has anything to do with you trading with SGT, is it a threat? are you like one of those guys that claims has a huge group and tries to push others and intimidate them with a large group? 99% of the time when people claim they know allot of people it ends up being just another scared little man. Also as you claimed you know allot of people yet SGT was one of them and he turned out shady in your eye's how many more of your so called friend are also shady.

Now last thing why not go into details , You posted a thread for everyone to see and you obviously needed the attention but once you get it, you just tell us "I made a bad judgement" shit the only bad judgement was to create a thread and not give us the info.

Lead44

Page
By sayin I know a lot of people... Was knowing the same people he tries to trade with and possibly scam.... Ok SGT... I'm not scared of the consequences... We broke the rules and were gonna trade real money for gold and item in game.... Specifically you were gonna give me 100kk and inquis for 90$.... I sent the money and you didn't do shit... I got burned... It's a lesson well LEARNED...