UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malediction

Wanderer
and im glad only pvps understand why sallos is important to pvp, Without sallos the game wouldnt be anything u would have 500 kids with pot macros on razor to throw pruples and game would have been garbage, the only thing uog has on any other server Is POKER and SALLOS!

Several bits of advice for you.... Make all one post instead of random separate posts, bitch less, and leave if you hate it so much. No one is stopping you.

Jnaydee, I don't expect you to know much about PvP being a noob and all. But leave picking on the banksitters to the people who are decent at this game.

In other words if you'd like to prove your worth, which you obviously haven't, I would be glad to fight you for money. Until you've atleast killed more then the shards GY population please leave the banksitter trashing to me or other PvPers.

jnaydee

Squire
sallos has its goods but u cant macro shit like making chars and drop macros like 1 key clicks, and keilani i started 3 years ago and it was awesome now the gms keep making trammy ass items and making gold not worth shit, We need a server wipe!

jnaydee

Squire
trash me all u want ive been through this longer than u can say shit

ive been trashed talked for the whole 3 years ive played,

i am the top 5 idocers u ever seen as long as uog lives
and im not considering any scriptors in that top 5
if u script i hope u get banned forever

jnaydee

Squire
ive been temp banned, ive had chars deleted by ryan ive been through alot its ok that all u guys suck gm nuts and i dont, i dont have to to make gold in this trammy game

HonkeyMagoo

Wanderer
wow really? because razor is a client just like sallos so you sir have a crutch client as well
and before u start in on sallos i dont use it but i can understand why people like it

Well you don't need sallos or razor to banksit and spam about how you're selling hats so YOUR OPINION IS MEANINGLESS TO ME!

jnaydee

Squire
and i can talk ingame right now or most of u guys would see me infront of the pond or anywhere i go everywhere but dungeons i dont kill tamers, whats the point?

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
trash me all u want ive been through this longer than u can say shit

i am the top 5 idocers u ever seen as long as uog lives
and im not considering any scriptors in that top 5
if u script i hope u get banned forever

LOL ... ?

i gota stop playing this game ......

gota......stop

jnaydee

Squire
i could get banned from forums if gms dont like how im typing :p, but i wont let sallos stay down forever, if sallos dies UOG must go with it. UOGs Main Feature : SALLOS

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Sallos will be back.

I'm heading down to the datacenter here in a little bit, we have a lot of things going on right now to improve all aspects of the RunUO Network.

Thanks,
Ryan

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
Sallos will be back.

I'm heading down to the datacenter here in a little bit, we have a lot of things going on right now to improve all aspects of the RunUO Network.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan, thank you for the MUCH NEEDED status update. I appreciate it, and will remain patient.

Thanks again, you rock!

charlie3771

Sorceror
Sallos will be back.

Thanks,
Ryan

hey Ryan!
Dude im having more fun without it!
hahaha!!!! bring it on !!!! razor owns right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.