UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keilani

Sorceror
wtf Sallos is the biggest load of trash ive ever seen, and ive been on UO for like 15 yrs lol
Razor is where its at, if you dont know how to install it, you shouldnt even be using a computer (and yes dont patch past 7.0.9 or else theres no garentee EA didnt mess it up)
Sallos makes UO all wow-style.. its bullshit, crutches, its a handycap for people and girls who dont know how to play UO lol .. its sad really.
oh and every pvper better then you =P

Keilani

Sorceror
lol i still double click a lot of my spells. old habits are hard to break i suppose
most mine are double clicked as well =P i only got hot keys for my main 8 spells
and dont have any pot macros those are double clicked
old habits i cant get rid of =(

serenityuo

Sorceror
hey Keilani why dont u ask its Daniel if Angel is a good pvper :)
I thought you where nicer than this, I guess I was mistaken.
Anyhow, I have used Sallos many times, and looked into everything it can do.
Yes Razor is a Client, and so is sallos, but no.. your Wrong, Razor is a Client Launcher with Extra Tools and commands it sends to the Client.
It still uses the original UO client in its entirety. Sallos does not, it just references to data files for map, art, etc...

Yes Razor is a Client, and so is sallos, but no.. your Wrong, Razor is a Client Launcher with Extra Tools and commands it sends to the Client.
It still uses the original UO client in its entirety. Sallos does not, it just references to data files for map, art, etc...

so if sallos doesn't use the uo client why do i have to have it downloaded and patched to 7.0.8.2??? please answer me that

mjkramah

Squire
When you open a character in Sallos you use CLIENT.EXE from your UO FOLDER. I believe that's the UO client isn't it, serenity?

Keilani

Sorceror
dont really care how good u at in pvp people are just dumb for wanting sallos to go away so its not ur cup of tea oh well who cares its there for the people that want it if you dont want to use it then dont and u dont ever have to acknowledge it exists like i said i dont use it i've tried it its not my cup of tea so i dont use it but just because i dont like doesnt mean that noone should be able to use it

serenityuo

Sorceror
yep, ppl are dumb indeed Kelilani ^^ sallos is good for ppl who never learned how to use the original client :D hehe.

jnaydee

Squire
ok u ppl need to realize ur all trash and if sallos doesnt come back then all the real pvpers quit UOG and all u nerds will think ur gods for killing new chars! i would like to see what u think u are? good or bad? sallos or razor? if u play razor u can script with easyuo, if u play sallos like me u cant! so gl being cool over a forum!

Compliments Of : Ralph!

Keilani

Sorceror
yep, ppl are dumb indeed Kelilani ^^ sallos is good for ppl who never learned how to use the original client :D hehe.
again u make no sense srry
i know ton of old school player who use both razor and sallos so go try again
and they played osi so yea they had to play original client

jnaydee

Squire
I Played Razor For 2 Years and was pro at it, Got on sallos for 6 months and cant pvp on razor now! without making some gay macros with single click dumps which u cant do on sallos

milesi

Traveler
hello.i live in france and its 200 am .i need know how long is for restart? ty for information .Good week for all the y player and good game later.

jnaydee

Squire
keilani i know ur a girl and all but u dont pvp u wouldnt know anything about what i mean. pls continue to talk about bank sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.