UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian666

Wanderer
ive played OSI for years, and i never used razor up until hybrid days, but i love it. but never used sallos so cant judge.

Keilani

Sorceror
keilani i know ur a girl and all but u dont pvp u wouldnt know anything about what i mean. pls continue to talk about bank sitting.
funny how people think i dont do anything other then banksitting when all they see is my tailors at the bank i dont pvp as much as i used to yes but im noramlly always afk and really how many people have the same names for all blues and reds? not many thanks

funny because i will dick stomp you in pvp. of course ima play poker while sallos is down. now that i am fast again i cant wait to pvp

jnaydee

Squire
lol u have 7 Ralph chars cant beat that? u always have ur chars similar names i know that ive seen all ur banksitters and ive seen u at 4 idocs in 3 years

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
hello.i live in france and its 200 am .i need know how long is for restart? ty for information .Good week for all the y player and good game later.

Le Server a eu un problem , il save pas le temps que sa va prendre ... peut etre une coupe d'heures ou plus.

jnaydee

Squire
Server is never coming back up its finally dead its been dying of cancer for 2 years it finally is in peace! R.I.P. UOG

jnaydee

Squire
and im glad only pvps understand why sallos is important to pvp, Without sallos the game wouldnt be anything u would have 500 kids with pot macros on razor to throw pruples and game would have been garbage, the only thing uog has on any other server Is POKER and SALLOS!

Keilani

Sorceror
lol u have 7 Ralph chars cant beat that? u always have ur chars similar names i know that ive seen all ur banksitters and ive seen u at 4 idocs in 3 years
thats funny since i've only played for a little over a year now and its my 1st time ever playing UO so gj

Status
Not open for further replies.