UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathShadow

Sorceror
Sallos will be back.

I'm heading down to the datacenter here in a little bit, we have a lot of things going on right now to improve all aspects of the RunUO Network.

Thanks,
Ryan
Wow your the best. Been waiting sooo long for sallos to be back online.

and dany ive dueled u before u have really good ping thats it i run 4 comps ur pro, forsure
Really...My ping is what makes me good? Well fuck I didn't know that, considering I was still decent when I pinged over 150+....

I will give you the first dump every duel we do if you want.

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
Really...My ping is what makes me good? Well fuck I didn't know that, considering I was still decent when I pinged over 150+....

I will give you the first dump every duel we do if you want.

Technically yes, lol ping has alot to do with online gaming even uo. lower ping fast casting, lower ping u can run faster without lag spikes. I've Played with a ping 150+ and i've played with a ping that was like 25+ there is a difference.

As for the whole thing with people calling sallos a crutch, I personally never used it but from what I heard it changes the UI in your uo. So to call a program that changes the looks of uo compared to a program like razor which basically makes everything easy mode seems to be a far stretch.

I vote we get ride of both and go back to the good old days of double clicking and the original hot keys from the clients option menu. That was skill

they have shards that dont allow razor or sallos and they have about 10 players combined on them. so yes lets do that and ruin hybrid even more? lol

if you think sallos is a cheat opposed to razor then you obviously dont know how to use a computer.....

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
if getting ride of razor or sallos would make peole quit playing then they apparently didn't play in 90's because to me that was more fun. I think people just got use to everything being easy for them so knowing that they might have to play the game the way it was intended would be to much for them. Razor does make stuff easy, I agree but i would never quit playing if i had to go back to the old way.. that would prove I lack skill cause i wouldn't have a program helping me out.

if getting ride of razor or sallos would make peole quit playing then they apparently didn't play in 90's because to me that was more fun. I think people just got use to everything being easy for them so knowing that they might have to play the game the way it was intended would be to much for them. Razor does make stuff easy, I agree but i would never quit playing if i had to go back to the old way.. that would prove I lack skill cause i wouldn't have a program helping me out.

this isnt 1997 this is 2011..... because something was fun in 1997 doesnt mean shit now. u can play like ur saying all u want buy what is to say someone wont be using easyuo or making elaborate macros on uo client?

i would play for a month or two then be finally able to quit uo forever

all these randoms saying WOW UR NOT SKILLED. bitch if i can beat u in sallos i can beat u in razor and i can beat u on uo client

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
razor and sallos it doesnt matter, people play the game the way they enjoy playing it.. if we did things like the 90s in 2011 how would we progress into the future.. and its not about whats better its about what we enjoy from the game.. but yea hurry up plz.. lol

serenityuo

Sorceror
WTF I never said Sallos wasnt good for oldschool players Kailani. I simply said its EASYER for those who haev never played old uo. jeeze.
why so rude? :/

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
this isnt 1997 this is 2011..... because something was fun in 1997 doesnt mean shit now. u can play like ur saying all u want buy what is to say someone wont be using easyuo or making elaborate macros on uo client?

i would play for a month or two then be finally able to quit uo forever

all these randoms saying WOW UR NOT SKILLED. bitch if i can beat u in sallos i can beat u in razor and i can beat u on uo client

Ya it's not 1997 , but the whole purpose of this server if to bring back the game play era and feel of the orignal uo. If your so stuck on it being 2011, go play the EA version ;) . You sir should not get so mad that I made a comment that is completely true.. hell I use razor and I'm still admitting its a crutch, I don't get bent out of shape about it lol.

I really honestly think you didnt even play in the 90's and you have only played here with razor or sallos or you would't have even made that comment.

As for this part

tch if i can beat u in sallos i can beat u in razor and i can beat u on uo client

Don't make comments you can't back up, if you think you can beat me without razor or sallos i'd very much love you to prove that.

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
razor and sallos it doesnt matter, people play the game the way they enjoy playing it.. if we did things like the 90s in 2011 how would we progress into the future.. and its not about whats better its about what we enjoy from the game.. but yea hurry up plz.. lol

The reason this free server is so popular is because they didnt move forward or else we would be playing AOS which was the downfall of UO. " If it ain't broke , Don't fix it"

Wesnile

Traveler
I have talked to about twenty of the main pvpers on the server and we will only log on to refresh our hous's untill sallos is up. razor is a buggy piece of shit client.

Ya it's not 1997 , but the whole purpose of this server if to bring back the game play era and feel of the orignal uo. If your so stuck on it being 2011, go play the EA version ;) . You sir should not get so mad that I made a comment that is completely true.. hell I use razor and I'm still admitting its a crutch, I don't get bent out of shape about it lol.

I really honestly think you didnt even play in the 90's and you have only played here with razor or sallos or you would't have even made that comment.

As for this part

Don't make comments you can't back up, if you think you can beat me without razor or sallos i'd very much love you to prove that.

the purpose of this server is to bring back the game play era and feel of original uo???? what the fuck have you been smoking. maybe you dont comprehend what *hybird* means.

lol i have played here since 05 and i have played uo since 97 any time you want to duel and show your skill isntead of pathetic skit talking just hit me up kid

As for this part

LOL who are you so no namer gimp? honestly i am not the best but if you think you can beat me on any template you are insane.

aim right ehre - soupsalad420

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
the purpose of this server is to bring back the game play era and feel of original uo???? what the fuck have you been smoking. maybe you dont comprehend what *hybird* means.

lol i have played here since 05 and i have played uo since 97 any time you want to duel and show your skill isntead of pathetic skit talking just hit me up kid

Apparently you dont either.. lol, Hybrid is a server the replicates the game play before AOS but with some of the items etc from AOS. Hybrid also means for example: Other then just a Mage or Just a Dexxer you can be both... I love how illiterate you are. As for the challenge Im always in Del so seek me out, Your the one who started the shit talking so please be less hypocritically when you OBVIOUSLY started it.

bitch if i can beat u in sallos i can beat u in razor and i can beat u on uo client

I replied with

And now your saying

any time you want to duel and show your skill isntead of pathetic "shit" ( I corrected your spelling there for you) talking just hit me up kid

Status
Not open for further replies.