UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Hybrid has had a hardware failure (also the cause of the two sporadic restarts over the past week).

We are working on the issue and will let you know as soon as we have an ETA.

EDIT: Memory is being replaced; it shouldn't be much longer.

EDIT #2: The server is starting.

Wesnile

Traveler
Tell Zippy to get sallos up please! i know it can't be hard. it has to be easy i could do it if i had his resources... ugh PVP on the server is crashing hard without sallos

Xantumal

Page
Tell Zippy to get sallos up please! i know it can't be hard. it has to be easy i could do it if i had his resources... ugh PVP on the server is crashing hard without sallos

From Tessa: "Zippy made Razor. Krrios made Sallos. Sallos will be back in due time."

Patience.

Wesnile

Traveler
Thanks Tessa! well i heard it was Zippy that handle's what goes on with sallos is that true? i knew Krrios was the creator but does Zippy manage the Sallos server? just transfer files, install another hard drive cmon get salllos up lol thx again tessa

Orgazmo

Knight

Bad Online Day :(

Orgazmo

Knight
hahahahahhahahahahhaha i've been trying to log on to UO and My Hubby's Been trying to log onto LoL
and both do to hardware failure =/
Yeah those are the only 2 games I play online....I'm sitting in Skype listening to Sheep play Counterstrike and Belial play Killing Floor".....
I Is bored.... :/

Keilani

Sorceror
Yeah those are the only 2 games I play online....I'm sitting in Skype listening to Sheep play Counterstrike and Belial play Killing Floor".....
I Is bored.... :/
im talking to 3 peeps on aim and on the forums and keep staring over at my hubby's screen to see if LoL is back up UO is the only online game i play anymore my comp cant handle LoL =( but guess it wouldnt matter anyways atm =P

im talking to 3 peeps on aim and on the forums and keep staring over at my hubby's screen to see if LoL is back up UO is the only online game i play anymore my comp cant handle LoL =( but guess it wouldnt matter anyways atm =P

yeah andim getting spammed in msn aim and yahoo from people on all the games i play xD

Status
Not open for further replies.