UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
PhoenixDIE said:
dude...really...come one man.....cant you just be nice...you have to sit there and make **** up about people becuase you have nothing better to do? play some UO and shutup allreadys....if you wanna sell your stuped hat..start pm people...noone wants to here from you any more ....so stop wasteing time on this fourm....you can tell im board....but man..when i saw this pic you got going for that stuped hat...i had no choice but to see what people would say about it..lol...and i saw what i though i would..lots of people lughfing at you...so any way..i think im done wasteing time on this...peace out.
Stuped? Lughfing? Board? WTF Are you?

oops

Sorceror
And thats not the only pixel that is diffrent, I found around 10 more pixels that had diffrent color

Tachion

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
Maybe when your **** grows bigger then 2 inches you could realize that your a fuking inbred peice of shi+?

LMAO

Are you serious?

Are you still in middle school or something? Most mature people don't resort to nonsensical insults when they know they're wrong.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Tachion said:
LMAO

Are you serious?

Are you still in middle school or something? Most mature people don't resort to nonsensical insults when they know they're wrong.
Actually im in high school.
Even if i was graduated, I would CERTAINLY not brag about it on a gaming forum. Here let me give you an example....

Hi look im 24 years old, I COULD be out at a club, having the time of my life, with *friends* but!!! I am at home, sitting on my FAT ***, playing a COMPUTER GAME called Ultima Online!

So sorry bud, BUT get a ****ing life.

Stump

Wanderer
oops said:
Science speaks!

yeah science says anytime u compress an image into jpeg 6/12 quality u lost a couple colors, but no special hue should match that close...100% pixels all matched up before i lowered quality and shrank image so i could upload it.. i will save at 12 quality and repost

Tachion

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
Even if i was graduated, I would CERTAINLY not brag about it on a gaming forum. Here let me give you an example....

Hi look im 24 years old, I COULD be out at a club, having the time of my life, with *friends* but!!! I am at home, sitting on my FAT ***, playing a COMPUTER GAME called Ultima Online!

I have a life. I'm not the one trying to pawn a normal item off as ultra-rare and then making another forum account so I don't look like a moron.

I'm a junior in college, but I can't go out to clubs yet becasue I'm not 21.

And you're sitting at home playing UO, too. Why are you sitting on your fat *** playing a COMPUTER GAME called Ultima Online when you could be hanging out with your friends at the mall or day care?

Eeyore-PiG- said:

yes because the cool cats always go clubbin at 5 o'clock

hah

novasatori

Wanderer
There's like 1 RGB difference between all the pixels, I'm sure that if you tried again to match the colors that its very possible. It could be a compression thing though, anyways without the eyedropper they look the exact same.

Kanye West said:
evwn if its rare no one can notice the diff anyway

you dont even understand....
its not about the color, its about the LoC uniform....
theres hardly any left, and some people like to keep that stuff....

i cant beleave anyone who dosnt know who LoC is, is even posting here talking sh!t....
really, who cares what you people think? the fact that you dont know the story behind the hat shows your ignorants....

Stump

Wanderer
Spriggan said:
you dont even understand....
its not about the color, its about the LoC uniform....
theres hardly any left, and some people like to keep that stuff....

i cant beleave anyone who dosnt know who LoC is, is even posting here talking sh!t....
really, who cares what you people think? the fact that you dont know the story behind the hat shows your ignorants....

the point is sprig...u dont wanna buy a hat for 5 mil that u can make for 10 gold and a cbd
who cares if it was original LoC...i could say the one i dyed was from LoC and u would never know the dif between the 2. thats the only reason ppl think its rediculous and its a perfect reason if u ask me

Earth_Crisis said:
I wish we could get Chaos or one of the GMs that would know to tell us the real truth.

since LoC was chaos's guild....he'd be the best to tell you about them.

although i know from formerly being in the newer LoC and the orig LoC(both ran by chaos) that i personally never was given one of those hats, nor would i have wanted one. If they were a LoC item, they wernt worn all the time, and they definatly arent worn anymore.

just my 2cents but i think its hideously ugly.

Irina

Wanderer
I wish we could get Chaos or one of the GMs that would know to tell us the real truth.

This guy actually isn't lying. A very long time ago, closer to when the shard started growing (after the whipe), GM Chaos had a guild named LoC. They were given special hued robes and bonnets. You cannot dye a bonnet that color.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Stump said:
the point is sprig...u dont wanna buy a hat for 5 mil that u can make for 10 gold and a cbd
who cares if it was original LoC...i could say the one i dyed was from LoC and u would never know the dif between the 2. thats the only reason ppl think its rediculous and its a perfect reason if u ask me
I didnt buy a bonnet for 10 gold and blessed it, its the ORIGINAL ONE i can swear to you.....but anyway yeah :/ im off to grab some grub

<3 irina <3

mrpink

Sorceror
Wow, what a retarded thread... but.... I personally don't remember the LoC suits, but I played the LoC shard when Chaos was the owner?

SO seriously, Eeyore, what kinda bid is the start?

The Monarch

Knight
wow yeah what a long thread and not a single bid. eeyore pig looks like ur stuck with your absolutely amazing unfakeable completely unique bonnet.

nickfly

Wanderer
Re: Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Eeyore-PiG-;218642 said:

Wow this guy went out on a limb eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.