UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klick3r said:
Wtf are you talking about you ****ing moron, im not eeyore, my character name was Ronald McDonald WAY before you even knew about this server. Just because I just made this account you think im eeyore..how pothetic.
anyone with at least anything in his head, wouldnt offer 5mil for a lame hued bonnet after a 10k offer

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Klick3r said:
Wtf are you talking about you ****ing moron, im not eeyore, my character name was Ronald McDonald WAY before you even knew about this server. Just because I just made this account you think im eeyore..how pothetic.

Yeah, ofcorse, were wrong. Youve been on UOG for such a long time and NOW you decide to make a forum acct and post a 5MILLION gp bid on an item that was only bid up to 10K.

yeah....im sure you arent eeyore. LoL

noxious99

Wanderer
Klick3r said:
****ing newbs, Eyeore i just aimed you with my bid of 5 mil. Im not a newb so i know how much this is worth.

What made you feel the need to post and tell yourself, erm, I mean eeyore, that you messaged him on AIM.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Lunarpancake said:
Yeah, ofcorse, were wrong. Youve been on UOG for such a long time and NOW you decide to make a forum acct and post a 5MILLION gp bid on an item that was only bid up to 10K.

yeah....im sure you arent eeyore. LoL
well im sure hes not a ****ing complete moron and knows about how ignorant and plain stupid it looks bidding on an item thats worth WELL over 10k. Thanks and Bye:).

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
stuped S H I T

I cant belive people think this hat is new...and who ever selling it..keep up with the noob insults..that will sell it ..dont worrie..ahahahh..loser....what ever...every one who knows how to play this game can tell that it is a normal hat any one else can make it...so who cares and i think people really need to stop wasteing time with this thread..ahahah...so so so sad...good luck selling your stuped hat...lol..scamer...ahaha

noxious99

Wanderer
Why is it that Klick3r stopped viewing this thread just as you started viewing this thread? Cookies won't let you log in twice at same time?

Eeyore, I'm not taking sides, but it was just plain dumb to make another account.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
noxious99 said:
Why is it that Klick3r stopped viewing this thread just as you started viewing this thread? Cookies won't let you log in twice at same time?
yeah actually it sucks stupid you should be able to log on multiple accounts so you can try to look cool and bid on your own selling threads OR MAYBE if your nasty devil you could pretend to have conversations with yourself and boost your post count, YEY!

</sarcasm>

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Eeyore-PiG- said:
yeah actually it sucks stupid you should be able to log on multiple accounts so you can try to look cool and bid on your own selling threads OR MAYBE if your nasty devil you could pretend to have conversations with yourself and boost your post count, YEY!

</sarcasm>

hes so mad hes not even making coherant sentances in english anymore.

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:

</sarcasm>

AHHAHAHA...you sure came up with that reply really quick...lol...im sure thats EXACLTY what you do..and you just fessed up to it ..but your trying to be funny so you dont look like a idiot..ahahaha..nice try....sell your stuped hat yet!? ahahahah ill give you 5k

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
PhoenixDIE said:
AHHAHAHA...you sure came up with that reply really quick...lol...im sure thats EXACLTY what you do..and you just fessed up to it ..but your trying to be funny so you dont look like a idiot..ahahaha..nice try....sell your stuped hat yet!? ahahahah ill give you 5k
AHHAHAHA Maybe when your IQ raises to 20 Then you could spell. Either your 7 years old OR your some ****ing *** *** foreigner.

Tachion

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
AHHAHAHA Maybe when your IQ raises to 20 Then you could spell. Either your 7 years old OR your some ****ing *** *** foreigner.

Maybe when your IQ raises above 20 you can learn proper English.

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
Hehe

i see...so you cant sell your hat now you attack peoples spelling and S H I T ...ahahah..to funny..in and sure your about 8 years old....so ohh well....sell your hat yet?! ahahah

oops

Sorceror
Science speaks!

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
ok man...

dude...really...come one man.....cant you just be nice...you have to sit there and make **** up about people becuase you have nothing better to do? play some UO and shutup allreadys....if you wanna sell your stuped hat..start pm people...noone wants to here from you any more ....so stop wasteing time on this fourm....you can tell im board....but man..when i saw this pic you got going for that stuped hat...i had no choice but to see what people would say about it..lol...and i saw what i though i would..lots of people lughfing at you...so any way..i think im done wasteing time on this...peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.