UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Dead Disco said:
Apparently "i got served" because mine was exceptional, and it's deffinately not possible to make a tailor with 6 tailoring skill and make a non exceptional one. Continue the bidding on this unique item.. *sarcasm*
are..you...joking....?

I didnt say ANYTHING about the exceptional, its a different shade of green ****ing handicapped peice of jehova witness white trash cocksucking pansy.

Jismo

Wanderer
The bonnets colour is able to be made with a normal 10 gp dye tub. It is not extremely rare as it can be made easily given that you have a cbd.

Thank you, now continue your day.

umm BOD cloth OR u just dyed it.. Havnt played that long to know of LoC but Cant be worth much, just gonna hve to wait for a GM to say that ur right. Dont buy it unless a GM does comfirm this item is true..

Jismo

Wanderer
There might only be a few of the orgional ones BUT there is no way to tell the difference from a player made one.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer

The one on the left is Disco's and the one on the right is the real one, if you cant tell, seriously consider suicide.

marek-hybrid

Wanderer
Who cares anyways its a F**ing piece of S**T big deal.....OMFG no way a green blessed Damn bonnet "S**ts Pants" wow i wish i was cool like you and had one.
what a newb to try and sell that

Zaylia

Wanderer
Hunts, gumby, there are only two sticky threads in this forum. One of them clearly tells you to shut up. I'll bet you can figure out which one if you rub both of your brain cells together really hard.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Insidia said:
Hunts, gumby, there are only two sticky threads in this forum. One of them clearly tells you to shut up. I'll bet you can figure out which one if you rub both of your brain cells together really hard.
i know of the forum trade rules, I know however this thread has gone to **** anyways.. Your not speaking to an idiot so dont point the obvious out, He cant trade it off anyways. And another thing is I know eeoyre, we are quite cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.