UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil boy

Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore-PiG-

The one on the left is Disco's and the one on the right is the real one, if you cant tell, seriously consider suicide.

those are obviously two different shades

lol goodone

Biq127

Wanderer
lol first off this is skittle-pimp, 2nd off this is prolly one of the last ones of these on the server, to all you players who havent been around since day one, STFU and grow up, because obviously you dont know anything about this item.

Stump

Wanderer
it may be unique but i did try and make a match and i personally cant tell the difference...
take a look

Attachments

• greenbonnet.jpg
    greenbonnet.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 38

.nem0

Page
bah, if you don't know who LoC is or don't remember them running around with these just shut the **** up and leave the thread.

It's unique, end of story. I doubt there are many left on the server.

Stump

Wanderer
but how do you know the difference...that hue is available apparently..the pixels match exactly under photoshop..EXACT same color sry but it true..use ur eyedropper tool

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Stump said:
but how do you know the difference...that hue is available apparently..the pixels match exactly under photoshop..EXACT same color sry but it true..use ur eyedropper tool
dude i didnt use no ****ing photoshop omfg...so sad the newb level on this server makes me sick. i've had this hat for over a year, since like the shard was a month old.

Stump

Wanderer
i didnt say u used photoshop..i said u could use a paint program like photoshop and compare hexidecimal values for those pixels...i used normal dye tub and in paint they match pefectly.. sry

Rukus

Page
Eeyore, he's saying that he used photoshop to compare your hat, and the hat he made; by doing so, he's able to match the exact hue. Therefore, the hat you have can be duplicated by using a normal dye tub. I don't doubt a GM could've made it, but a GM didn't give the hats an special hue.

Ajax

Lord
I just made Twenty (20) Bonnets, and dyed them green. HOWEVER they are unblessed so lets start the bidding at, hmmm sayyyy 100k? Serious Bidders Only plz

Ajax

Lord
Klick3r said:
****ing newbs, Eyeore i just aimed you with my bid of 5 mil.

you should have aim me with your bid of 100k you could have had mine :-/ Oh yes and i love your one post.... I can't see you being here over a year ,Considering you know LoC, so that must mean you have been here over a year) and you never made a forum account here?? So after a whole year here you finally make a forum account..... Ps. Why would you bid 5 mil?? rofl other bids have been 10k etc

Klick3r

Wanderer
DanWarrenIII said:
you should have aim me with your bid of 100k you could have had mine :-/ Oh yes and i love your one post.... I can't see you being here over a year ,Considering you know LoC, so that must mean you have been here over a year) and you never made a forum account here?? So after a whole year here you finally make a forum account..... Ps. Why would you bid 5 mil?? rofl other bids have been 10k etc
I bid 5 mill because i know that this is the last one on the server, because nazgul had one but he deleted all his accounts so this is the last one. And trust me I've tried to make this hue, not possible.....Have you seen the robes they used to use? it was special hue too, The whole uniform was special hue, so you can go on about how its not rare and all, but i know it is.
And about my 1 post, its because my friend told me about this and ive been looking for one forever.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Klick3r said:
I bid 5 mill because i know that this is the last one on the server, because nazgul had one but he deleted all his accounts so this is the last one. And trust me I've tried to make this hue, not possible.....Have you seen the robes they used to use? it was special hue too, The whole uniform was special hue, so you can go on about how its not rare and all, but i know it is.
And about my 1 post, its because my friend told me about this and ive been looking for one forever.

Klick3r......shut up. The hats worth nothing. Infact if i imed chaos and told him that that his LoC hats were being sold by some moron on forums he'd probably just delete the last 2 or 3 that are left.

Klick3r

Wanderer
NASTY_DEVILx said:
hahahah. nice making a new user dude... not very smart to have 0 post tho. sry
Wtf are you talking about you ****ing moron, im not eeyore, my character name was Ronald McDonald WAY before you even knew about this server. Just because I just made this account you think im eeyore..how pothetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.