UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Selling Xtremely Rare hat!! [ Pic! ]

Yes, I am selling an OLD LoC guild hat. This hat is GM made and CANNOT be created by a player. Im pretty sure there is only 1 or 2 left on the server. Anyway, serious bids only, please :D
Aim : Jarek452
Msn: [email protected]

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
masternightmage said:
that hat was givin out at a event about 2 or 3 months ago if i am not mistaken and is worth about 70k
LOL. K newb. Think what you want, but everyone who has been playing this server longer then 2 months knows that this was part of the LoC Guild uniform, which was over a year ago , and no these were not mass given out, there was only like 10 people in guild and they wer the ones that got them....

Dead Disco

Wanderer
Apparently "i got served" because mine was exceptional, and it's deffinately not possible to make a tailor with 6 tailoring skill and make a non exceptional one. Continue the bidding on this unique item.. *sarcasm*

Status
Not open for further replies.