UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recent Bannings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkrlz

Knight
Re: Recent Bannings

Well, like almost every ppl here, I know that u have worked rly hard for every item you have.

I'm not saying that if u have 100kk u are guilty, i'm just saying that you could be guilty.

I'm going to talk about Idjamac, when he left we were "almost" friends, let say.
When i met him, the best equip he had was a hol, i remember he was trying to make money to buy a RS scroll, i gave him one, i'm sure that he was rly poor.
About a month after the guy came to me with Orny/Aof/Rbcs/Totem/Hom and such.
For ppl like me that took soo long to get my itens, its kinda crazy.

I'm not saying he did something wrong.

You can get all those itens fast without having to cheat, like Idocs/gaunt/crafting/friends that stop playing and such.

But yeah i had like 400days in Demise, he was poor as hell, when i was at my 430days he had atleast the double that i had.

Again i'm not saying that he did somthiong wrong, but he got those itens so fast that i was like WTF.
I've gotten 3 orny drops in my pack, in one month he had more money than everything i had, and also bought almost 300pigs from me (200keach) with money.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

yeah i agree pkrlz, even at 7-11 auctions he would spill out millions of gold nearly buying every item they had to offer in gold..

marcusstone

Sorceror

Not to be the devils advocate, or to even imply that anyone is innocent, as I am sure the staff has other ways to tell then "Just money" but a person could easily make 100k a day if the conditions were right... I made 80k in one day off 3k spined leather that took me a couple of hours to harvest...

I just cannot lose the oppotunity to say this:
Have u guys ever played The Sims?
When u start and have no money, there a few houses pre-built..You can buy them, then take everything off and get 10k sims, what is a good amount in The Sims

...Maybe they took the idea from that :)

st3in

Wanderer

Well, shit. :mad: Staff: why not say just say nothing next time?

What's a gold skull go for, now?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, shit. :mad: Staff: why not say just say nothing next time?

hmmm want us to communicate or not? *laughs* I could have SWORE that I saw a few folks say in the "What would make Demise better" that they wanted more staff communication.... do my eyes deceive me?

As for the gold marcus, they are talking 100kk (millions) not k (thousands) :)

st3in

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;333593 said:
hmmm want us to communicate or not? *laughs* I could have SWORE that I saw a few folks say in the "What would make Demise better" that they wanted more staff communication.... do my eyes deceive me?

Yes, Lady. They did. I asked if you could code, no talk. :D I suppose it can't be helped. The price guide does need to go, but the gold will be with us for some time anyway so...nm. Sorry.

I think its a good thing people that too advantage of the exploit were banned. I mean, I've been on this shard for like 2.5 years, have become very wealthy, but it took me like a year and a half ATLEAST to get that rich.

You can't expect to start playing a game and have everything right off the bat.

ParagonDancer;333614 said:
I have become very wealthy, but it took me like a year and a half ATLEAST to get that rich.

I do seem to have accumulated a few nice items over 408 days, but I NEVER, EVER, EVER seem to have any gold in the bank longer than 24h... :s

(there is probably something I could learn from that IRL... ;))

FE

PS BTW, Lady C. Was anyone banned for using EUO at IDOCs? Or just Jailed?

ParagonDancer;333614 said:
I think its a good thing people that too advantage of the exploit were banned. I mean, I've been on this shard for like 2.5 years, have become very wealthy, but it took me like a year and a half ATLEAST to get that rich.

You can't expect to start playing a game and have everything right off the bat.

some of your riches were brought to you by a good friend of yours ;)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

When it comes to use of 3rd party programs, we actually have to do it as a case by case scenario. Some folks get banned instantly while others find themselves staring at 4 grey walls.

marcusstone

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;333593 said:

As for the gold marcus, they are talking 100kk (millions) not k (thousands) :)
HEY! Less Talky-Talky, more Cody-Cody! I expect to see cyclops vally fully spawned by tomorrow, or no break for you!

How could they make that much and not expect to be caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.