UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: KUOC/PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoX

Sorceror
Re: KUOC/PlayUO

i made that post to up my postcount so i could post a url. but someone else already made it for me. i did quit.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

roflcakes said:
Krrios doesn't auto ban anymore, they took that feature out. The rest of the stuff you mentioned razor should have, but its programmers were too incompetent to create a decent client.

If you wasnt too incompetent to figure out how to use PlayUO you'd realise that macro is still very possible.

roflcakes said:
The rest of the stuff you mentioned razor should have, but its programmers were too incompetent to create a decent client.

why don't you make a better one, douchebag. . .

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

roflcakes said:
Krrios doesn't auto ban anymore, they took that feature out. The rest of the stuff you mentioned razor should have, but its programmers were too incompetent to create a decent client.

razor isn't a client you idiot.

lol @ everyone bashing on razor when 99% of them can barely use windows :rolleyes:

pauly

Wanderer

Glad KUOC is gone hopefully completely and forever imho. ill be happy when i come back ..

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Addicted said:
Kuoc lets you auto loot, see houses without walls, leapfrog items (autodrag and drop heavy items as you run), and other things that I personally think take away from the game.

actually it doesnt "auto loot" thats a plug-in if it is infact possible on Kuoc. The only thing Kuoc does is auto open corpses (razor does this too) and it has a fast "bring-to" key combo. But this is also available with Razor.

but yes it does have auto leapfrog, and the house thing.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

and on a side note...you can just use that inside UO program to find the image's for walls and replace them all with images of something else like black pearl. So buildings will look like huge gaps with black pearl's on the floor of each story where a wall bade would be.

not too hard, and not too diff from the "treehack"

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

skuraged said:
Kuoc does have autoloot.

it has a single item target that brings one item at a time to your pack, you must keep hitting this key combo and keep targeting what you want. Maybe it has plugin auto loot, but no real autoloot.

Status
Not open for further replies.