UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: KUOC/PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
RE: KUOC/PlayUO

The true problem is not KUOC/PlayUO. The problem is the players who use it to cheat.

KUOC/PlayUO is just a gateway to the problem.

That said I have every intention of doing anything I can to level the playing field for our players as much as possible.

I do see added value in allowing PlayUO in a format that does not allow plugins or cheats to the best of our ability. I will keep you updated as we move forward.

Right now there's really only two schools of thought and they are:

1. Block PlayUO entirely right now and allow a "new version" to be used when it is ready that does not include plugins or any of the unfair features.
2. Leave it as is until the "new version" is done and then block it.

My stance is 100% without question #1. Innocent players get fucked either way. There are innocent players using KUOC that dont cheat/hack. However I have to do what's best for the shard. I plan on having my decision made by Friday.

Thanks,
Ryan

goatballs

Wanderer
Re: KUOC/PlayUO

I support #1, either way as Ryan said it will hurt players....but let us do it so no one has to deal with anyone hacking/cheating. #1 would help more than #2...as #2 would basically make the cheaters cheat more till they couldn't anymore.

Banshee said:
I support #1, either way as Ryan said it will hurt players....but let us do it so no one has to deal with anyone hacking/cheating. #1 would help more than #2...as #2 would basically make the cheaters cheat more till they couldn't anymore.

Quoted For Truth

i agree with ryan. u cant ever satisfy everyone.....but cheating isnt fun, and the people who do, we dont care if they leave or not.

#1 all the way.

Anything besides razor is just unnecessary to have on here... why exactly are programs like these needed? How much of a crutch do people need in PvP?

Play your damn chars yourself with zero automation plz.

The Monarch

Knight

Thank you very much ryan. I believe option #1 is the best option as well. If it were up to me i would say everyone should just use razor.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

because I play on a laptop, and razor/regular uo client freezes up if i tap 2 spell buttons within 1 second.

i agree but the only reason why i played on kuoc/playuo was the fact that razor lagged me more than kuoc if razor was only a part of the client not as a third party thing i think it would benifit

Status
Not open for further replies.