UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: KUOC/PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Wanderer
Re: KUOC/PlayUO

i vote #2 because like others have said razor can have plugins made for it. i remember seeing one to auto place over idocs a while back, so yes i can be done.

flipper, on my KUOC autoban no longer works. i have a macro so "i ban thee" but i then hit target random grey, red, etc.

Flipper

Knight

Vlane said:
i vote #2 because like others have said razor can have plugins made for it. i remember seeing one to auto place over idocs a while back, so yes i can be done.

flipper, on my KUOC autoban no longer works. i have a macro so "i ban thee" but i then hit target random grey, red, etc.

Right there is a way to remake the removed . ibanthee command. You can do it on razor but, what do you you know, it's way faster on KUOC.

bballerjess

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
advantages to KUOC over razor:

easy drag bars
plugin compatibility
smart pot
fast cure
fast item delay (supier quick restocking with kegs, man im jealous)
autoban (still possible)
party messages
party map
autodragged party bars
. usegate for easy gatehopping
smooth walk
smart target qeue actually works
all things that razor has, actually work on KUOC, and fail on razor; like for instance block poison

the list goes on, i'm not even getting into plugins...

Do you think all of these are unfair advantages? I use KUOC and didn't even know about some of them. I believe that plugins could be completely unfair. However, some of those advantages like easy drag bars, party map (which u can get on UOAM) fast item delay for refilling potys (im an alchy dexxor for petessake), autodrag party bars, party bars that are always visible no matter where the party ppl are (u forgot this one), and a smart target queue AND better targeting system in general are the reasons I use KUOC. I don't think these are unfair advantages and I feel like everyone should have the benefit of them because its a mild annoyance not to have them. KUOC has the potential (WITHOUT PLUGINS) to replace your standard client. Its that awesome, and I dont even cheat.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

The problem is that the vast majority (not everyone) doesn't know jack shit about KUOC or how it works. They see people making threads about synch-hacks and scripting, and naturally assume everyone using KUOC is 'hacking', without realizing that everything it does falls within the server-determined game rules.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

short of the no-house walls, party-map, and party text, there's nothing anybody has listed yet that could not be done with a razor macro.

UO is in a highly advanced stage of evolution, get used to it.

(btw, i can't PVP with krrios, my computer is too shitty to run at normal speed)

Afro Man

Wanderer

vance-hybrid said:
Do you think all of these are unfair advantages? I use KUOC and didn't even know about some of them. I believe that plugins could be completely unfair. However, some of those advantages like easy drag bars, party map (which u can get on UOAM) fast item delay for refilling potys (im an alchy dexxor for petessake), autodrag party bars, party bars that are always visible no matter where the party ppl are (u forgot this one), and a smart target queue AND better targeting system in general are the reasons I use KUOC. I don't think these are unfair advantages and I feel like everyone should have the benefit of them because its a mild annoyance not to have them. KUOC has the potential (WITHOUT PLUGINS) to replace your standard client. Its that awesome, and I dont even cheat.
Okay, listen. We know you use it and we know you don't cheat but no one cares about one person playing it legit. Most people who constantly PvP use plugins and that's why it has to go. This shard doesn't cater to you so get over it man.

And I'm not sure if this is still around but... automatic guard life bars is a nice advantage

Van Dam

Sorceror

dude after seeing all those fucking advantages that shit fucking palys for you.... all i have to say is that is pathetic as if UO wasnt easy enough jesus christ...

Dipset

Wanderer

Plugins are not a problem. 99% of the people who use plugins use ones that are complete shit.

There are maybe 2-3 people that can use plugins to their full ability and they don't. The rest of the people really have no idea what their doing.

Any somewhat public plugin is shit, I've seen most of them and there is really nothing to worrie about.

If you want something to blame poor PvP on don't blame PlayUO, blame repetitiveness.

easy drag bars - why do you need to drag bars when you have Razor macros to target every noto?

plugin compatibility - not that big of a problem.

smart pot - Razor macro?

fast cure - what? you can't hold down your cure pot hotkey?

fast item delay (supier quick restocking with kegs, man im jealous) - Razor restock agent.

autoban (still possible) - fuck house hiders.

party messages - OMG WHAT A HUGE ONE UP!

party map - Can't run UOAM, poor nigger. =[

autodragged party bars - Fat fingers?

. usegate for easy gatehopping - Razor macro.

smooth walk - HOLY SHIT!

smart target qeue actually works - I have to agree, Razor is shit.

all things that razor has, actually work on KUOC, and fail on razor; like for instance block poison - see above.

It's quite sad how hard everyone is looking for something to blame for the shit state PvP is in. Maybe it's the PvP itself and not the different clients, or maybe is just the people PvPing?

Janus

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
Restocking blah blah blah

Why do you care about how fast you can restock with krrios, when you guys have an auto-stocker bot thing in your house?

Xaelian

Sorceror

Dipset said:
Plugins are not a problem. 99% of the people who use plugins use ones that are complete shit.

There are maybe 2-3 people that can use plugins to their full ability and they don't. The rest of the people really have no idea what their doing.

Any somewhat public plugin is shit, I've seen most of them and there is really nothing to worrie about.

If you want something to blame poor PvP on don't blame PlayUO, blame repetitiveness.

easy drag bars - why do you need to drag bars when you have Razor macros to target every noto?

plugin compatibility - not that big of a problem.

smart pot - Razor macro?

fast cure - what? you can't hold down your cure pot hotkey?

fast item delay (supier quick restocking with kegs, man im jealous) - Razor restock agent.

autoban (still possible) - fuck house hiders.

party messages - OMG WHAT A HUGE ONE UP!

party map - Can't run UOAM, poor nigger. =[

autodragged party bars - Fat fingers?

. usegate for easy gatehopping - Razor macro.

smooth walk - HOLY SHIT!

smart target qeue actually works - I have to agree, Razor is shit.

all things that razor has, actually work on KUOC, and fail on razor; like for instance block poison - see above.

It's quite sad how hard everyone is looking for something to blame for the shit state PvP is in. Maybe it's the PvP itself and not the different clients, or maybe is just the people PvPing?

I love how you have hardly any relevant argument to the topic. All you do is flame.

Example:

“fast cure - what? you can't hold down your cure pot hotkey?”

” plugin compatibility - not that big of a problem.”

“autoban (still possible) - fuck house hiders.”

“party messages - OMG WHAT A HUGE ONE UP!”

“party map - Can't run UOAM, poor nigger. =[“

and the list goes on.

Either way, make some significant arguments when you’re defending something.

Because the lack of reasonable arguments, why Krrios Client SHOULD stay, I vote number 1.

Dipset

Wanderer

Xaelian said:
I love how you have hardly any relevant argument to the topic. All you do is flame.

Example:

“fast cure - what? you can't hold down your cure pot hotkey?”

“autoban (still possible) - fuck house hiders.”

“party messages - OMG WHAT A HUGE ONE UP!”

“party map - Can't run UOAM, poor nigger. =[“

and the list goes on.

Either way, make some significant arguments when you’re defending something.

Because the lack of reasonable arguments, why Krrios Client SHOULD stay, I vote number 1.
I don't feel the need to give any reasons as to why it should stay when no one has given any good reason as to why it shouldn't stay. Everyone is just using the same shit over and over.

You can call those flames, I call them the truth.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

I don't think you understand the possiblities Xaelian.

Honestly UO is easy enough that if you need a crutch like this to make it even easier you should just quit.

At least it seems like 95%+ of all posts are for dumping this shitty program...

Smug_dgwi

Wanderer

If #1 wins I will simply stop playing until another version of PlayUO is out allowed. The reason is simple, I play for the smoothwalk thing, and it does really improve my gaming experience. I am not cheating, and everything I use is similar to Razor.

Tomek-

Wanderer

the guy above me will quit playing here because he can't have smoothwalk

ROFL too funny

just face it you use plugins to help you pvp

GradGT

Sorceror

I think a lot of these "dump it" answers come from people who are ignorant towards the program, haven't used it before, and think everyone that does something in PvP they haven't seen before is using a KUOC hack. First everyone cried out "HACKS" but now that they know it's a plugin, they all whine "PLUGIN".

I think ignorance is a big part of the problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.